21 Day Fix and Friends :)

Options
13»

Replies

• FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    skhughey wrote: »
    Starting today, feel free to add me. I'd love the support and accountability as well!

A question for those who have already done it or are doing it now, how do you log these workouts? I have no heartrate monitor (this is what others have suggested).

Thanks!

I think in the past I've logged mine under circuit training.
  • AmandalynnRyan
    AmandalynnRyan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else find day 1 really hard?! Cus I did!

I found day 1 hard in the way that I kept thinking I really want some chinese food right now...lol
  • shelbyb09
    Options
    I started on the same day!! I have already lost about 3 pounds!! keep up the good work! :)
  • laughlove13
    laughlove13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else find day 1 really hard?! Cus I did!

Food wise, I was okay. Workout wise, it kicked my butt. I'm sore today! I will be even more sore tomorrow after the upper fix today haha

• laurabell86
    laurabell86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yeah I definitely meant the workout day 1 was a killer! I loved today though, upper body was awesome! Keep going!
  • Trala19
    Trala19 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started the 21 Day Fix today. I would like to join the group if it isn't too late.

Tracey
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Tracey, just click on the link and you should be able to join. The group is small, but it just started! http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/102118-fun-with-21-day-fix
  • MrsOlson1006
    MrsOlson1006 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just rec'd mine today and starting Monday! Anyone doing 21 day fix, pls add me! I have questions and of course I need ample amount of support. Can't wait to get started!! :)
    It's for lazy people that don't want to do the hard work themselves

Also, this program is the last one I would use as a 'lazy' program. There is quite a bit of prep and meal planning involved not to mention a workout plan. Some of us like a structured plan Lazy would be sitting on the couch watching others do it. If your not a fan then don't even join discussion and let us support each other. :::annoyed:::
  • aprilbtoman
    aprilbtoman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just finished round 1 of the 21 day fix yesterday. I lost 6 lbs and 4 inches. I was excited to start round 2 today. I Love the DVD's and the eating plan is great. It does take some planning but then the rest of the week is done for you.
  • JMT2711
    JMT2711 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started the 21 Day Fix program on 1/12, also! I lost 3.2 pounds last week
  • laughlove13
    laughlove13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    JMT2711 wrote: »
    I started the 21 Day Fix program on 1/12, also! I lost 3.2 pounds last week

We lost almost the same amount of weight for the first week :) I lost 3.4
  • tbanking
    tbanking Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    How is everyone logging the workouts? I love the 21 day fix! I have done 3 rounds (starting my 4th) and lost 16lbs, and over 13 inches!
  • tracyf2
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Jen. I am just joining MFP and was looking for some friends to help keep me accountable and provide motivation. I will be starting the program "21 Day Fix" on Monday (1/12/15) so I was wondering if anyone is starting (or recently started) a cycle of this program and wanted to connect.

However, all motivation and friends are welcome. I am a friendly person and my empty newsfeed is starting to make me sad :( haha

Thanks!

• tracyf2
    Options
    tracyf2 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Jen. I am just joining MFP and was looking for some friends to help keep me accountable and provide motivation. I will be starting the program "21 Day Fix" on Monday (1/12/15) so I was wondering if anyone is starting (or recently started) a cycle of this program and wanted to connect.

However, all motivation and friends are welcome. I am a friendly person and my empty newsfeed is starting to make me sad :( haha

Thanks!

• tracyf2
    Options
    I would love to have friends who are doing the 21 day fix to be accountable.. I'm finished round one Sunday, then I plan to start round 2...I'm doing as many rounds it takes until I lose 100 lbs..
  • talierafa
    Options
    It's for lazy people that don't want to do the hard work themselves

I don't think this is the right assumption to make. I am a mother of two kids, that works 50+ hours a week and also goes to school part time. Before I had my second child I did crossfit for 2 years and was in the best shape of my life. However, now I need to learn to prioritize things, my kids, my work and my school, that leaves me with very little time. However this program came in at a perfect time, it might not be as intense as a crossfit workout, but it has taught me portion control and to keep moving. With just one week I was able to lose 6lbs... So what works for some, might not work for others.
  • laurabell86
    laurabell86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Don't pay any attention to "momofonegirl1995" clearly she doesn't even know what the program is about or else she wouldn't be able to make such an ignorant comment. There is always one in each thread who feels like they need to bring themselves up by bringing others down....well we're not falling for it!
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    She deactivated her account...