Any new moms out there?

Options
I've got a gorgeous 10 month old baby girl and the extra pounds to prove it haha. I'm looking for some new friends on here in the same boat. I've been on MFP for a long time and had great success in the past, then I got pregnant and the rest is history. I'm trying to get back in shape not just for myself, but to set a good example for my daughter :)

Replies

• RaesMommy33
    RaesMommy33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just had a little girl 4 weeks ago :) add me! Need mommy friends!
  • dmartin3913
    dmartin3913 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 month old and also trying to get back into shape for the same reasons as you. Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Baby #2 here. She's 7 months and I'm finally feeling a little normal again.
  • AdieEve
    AdieEve Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a 2.5-year-old and an 8.5-month-old. I am already almost 20 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight and the lightest I've ever been as an adult! (Day 237 of logging and 39.6 pounds lost!)
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    10 month old son here and finally on enough of a "routine" that I can get back on track. Feel free to add me!
  • amykins1984
    amykins1984 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What was his birthdate?, BunBun?

and congrats on all your babies :)
  • Phylliciadenton22
    Phylliciadenton22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi also a new momma i have a 6 month old need some motivational buddies as well im my only friend
  • keturaheaton
    keturaheaton Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a 9 month old. I'm desperately trying to lose 30 pounds before summer.
  • abbyhappiness
    Options
    I have a 15 month old. Tryin to loose the pudge from her (about 30lb) and then learning to eat for one instead of two. Add me!
  • JenMcConnell1
    Options
    12 months old
    Need to shed 30lbs!
  • Phenomenalwoman0119
    Options
    not new to the mommy hood. but please feel free to add me!
    on my journey to 100 lb weight loss!
  • Phenomenalwoman0119
    Options
    I have 4 littles btw :)