Down 45lbs- one year anniversary from a size 14 to 6!

Options

Replies

• Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bkelly30 wrote: »
    Thats amazing!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I began my journey on Dec 5, and was a 14 currently starting to get comfortably into a 12, as I continue to try and reach my goal of a 9/10 or perhaps a 7/8. I hope to add you and become friends as you are a great inspiration with your remarkable achievements. Enjoy 2015 you've earned it Lady!!!
    AudraSky wrote: »
    Congratulations! You look wonderful & so happy!!
    Awesome job! You look great. And what surgery scars? I can't see them because all I can see is your healthy body and those huge, bright eyes and megawatt smile. You are an inspiration.

I'm sorry to hear you've struggled with endometriosis. I have also had chronic pelvic pain from another debilitating disease, and it's awful. I'm glad you have found some relief!
    MFP friend request sent.

Thanks so much :)) and I wish you the best and hope you feel better too. It's definitely not fun having health issues and chronic pain. Never give up on your goals. Anyone can do it :)
    Wonderful Job, Kris! I know you do feel good and proud for what you have accomplished. ;) I am quite older than you and am in a 14 now, ( down from a 16/18). It has taken me 4 months to accomplish that. I suppose it takes older folks longer to achieve that goal. :p Well at least in my case it does. I can't do the type of exercises you did, for my body, especially my feet and wrist, for I have severe arthritis. But I do belong to a health club that showed my exercises that are planned around that.

Anyway, I wanted to say congratulations. I think you look fabulous and look like you could just maintain now. You are true inpiration. Keep up the great work! :#
    Thank you so much! You are right it's not easy and the older I get the harder it is. I'm still not at my final goal but everyday I get closer and I feel so much better. It's so worth it. Keep up the good work and just do what works for you. Wish you good health
    desert_mom wrote: »
    Congratulations! May I ask how tall you are?
    desert_mom wrote: »
    Congratulations! May I ask how tall you are?
    I'm 5'5 :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    May I ask what you did to lose?

Lost 45lbs so far. I would like to drop another 15 and tone up more :) I was a size 14 last Jan and am in a 6 now :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    your face reminds me of skylar from breaking bad

Ha funny I have heard that once before :) good show
  • InsanityForMe
    InsanityForMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fantastic!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »
    Not only do you look so much thinner, you look about 20 years younger! Thanks for the motivation. Did you train with weights at all?

Thanks I feel younger :) I just turned 35 in December. I did all of T25 and all of P90X3 Which has some weights and then I did Body Beast with my hubby that's weights. Loved it, forgot how much I like weights and they really help tone and drop inches. I'm doing the regular P90X now that also has weights. I walk or jog too.
  • millermkarate
    millermkarate Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Thanks everyone so much! smiley: remember you can do it and you are worth it!
  • mdeleeann
    mdeleeann Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you!! You look great and I certainly can see how happy you are that you now feel healthy as well. I have lost over 51 lbs. January 2014 with an additional 112 to go. You are an inspiration as you have kept it off and still going strong.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congratulations!
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    I love how your posture and face changes from before to after. Incredible transformation. Congratulations!
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, you look great!
  • Jim_1000
    Jim_1000 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great work. Did you find it hard at Christmas or have any relapses to deal with? Just wondering because I had a hard time over Christmas but I'm back on track now. :smile:
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    U look GREAT! U did get bigger though! It is your "SMILE"! :D
  • mad_strawberry
    mad_strawberry Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look absolutely fantastic :smiley:

You're such an inspiration to me - I'm just starting, and I'm size 14 :smile: I hope I also will be able to make similar post next year :wink:
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    great job
  • delisa8411
    delisa8411 Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Awesome! I try to find people in similar situations as me, wearing a 14 now, but want to get to an 8. I can't even believe I just typed the number "14." It hurts.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look absolutely fantastic :smiley:

You're such an inspiration to me - I'm just starting, and I'm size 14 :smile: I hope I also will be able to make similar post next year :wink:

Thank you! You can do it! Took me a year and lots of hard work. You will get there, don't give up on you! :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    delisa8411 wrote: »
    Awesome! I try to find people in similar situations as me, wearing a 14 now, but want to get to an 8. I can't even believe I just typed the number "14." It hurts.

You can do it, remember one day and one pound at a time. Takes time to put on and time to take off. You got this girl!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    bebubble wrote: »
    U look GREAT! U did get bigger though! It is your "SMILE"! :D

:wink: Thanks so much! I feel wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!