MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    _JustDG_ wrote: »
    My #1 crush who actually still likes me (most of the time) after almost 2 years is @jo_madre He's my favorite ever.

:huh:

:sad:

:grumble:
    This!
    ;)

Dont lie. You, you are a freaking heart breaker.

• jo_madre
    jo_madre Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    My #1 crush who actually still likes me (most of the time) after almost 2 years is @jo_madre He's my favorite ever.

Really? Number 1?? :o
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I think I'm getting too old for crushes
    I don't think anyone else here thinks that! Never too old to crush on someone!

I'm not saying I am too old to HAVE crushes...just too old for anyone to crush on me...hard to compete with all the gorgeous 20-30somethings (or anyone too young to remember 30something...I loved that show)

Sorry, you are incorrect
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I do not know this @jo_madre...but if @_JustDG_ and @not_satisfied find him crushworthy, there must be something special about him.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    (or anyone too young to remember 30something...I loved that show)

I loved that show too! Wow, that WAS a long time ago....
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    I think I'm getting too old for crushes
    I don't think anyone else here thinks that! Never too old to crush on someone!

I'm not saying I am too old to HAVE crushes...just too old for anyone to crush on me...hard to compete with all the gorgeous 20-30somethings (or anyone too young to remember 30something...I loved that show)

I doubt if this is true. You might be surprised.

• _JustDG_
    Options
    I do not know this @jo_madre...but if @_JustDG_ and @not_satisfied find him crushworthy, there must be something special about him.
    Actually I don't know him. My post was just a play on lyrics in general. Not saying he's NOT crush-worthy, or sponge-worthy. I just don't PERSONALLY know :)

You know you crush on him too, RF.

• Curveegirl40
    Curveegirl40 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »
    Gordon_L wrote: »
    PawPaw - cause she's so sweet...

Hmmpf..fine :\

Can I have you on my list too? ;)

I'm waiting..lol
  • jo_madre
    jo_madre Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Actually I don't know him. My post was just a play on lyrics in general. Not saying he's NOT crush-worthy, or sponge-worthy. I just don't PERSONALLY know :)

Does any of this mean that my friend list is about to grow in numbers just a bit? If that's the case I need to know now because, frankly, it's a little boring over on my wall. If I'm going to be expecting company I should probably get over there and tidy up a spell... You know, dust, vacuum, decorate a bit and make the place look all warm, tidy and inviting. Like a man worthy of such attention...
  • Curveegirl40
    Curveegirl40 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I will take both of the men above me..... 3 aint a crowd is it ;)

Nooo..it's a threesome :-)
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    In to be crushed
  • _JustDG_
    Options
    jo_madre wrote: »

Does any of this mean that my friend list is about to grow in numbers just a bit? If that's the case I need to know now because, frankly, it's a little boring over on my wall. If I'm going to be expecting company I should probably get over there and tidy up a spell... You know, dust, vacuum, decorate a bit and make the place look all warm, tidy and inviting. Like a man worthy of such attention...

No. :angry:
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    How do you notice if somebody has a crush on you?
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I even have girl crushes
  • jayr429
    jayr429 Posts: 126
    Options
    jayr429 wrote: »
    i have Aspergers ! :)

Another highly functioning genius - with good looks and a puppy

Thank you <3

You're welcome x2 ❤️
    Is this the crush thread? I'm ready to declare.
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I even have girl crushes
    Me too!