Anyone else looking to lose around 20lbs and need support?

Options
2»

Replies

• zois2015
    zois2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • lauraluedemann
    lauraluedemann Posts: 6
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey guys I would love to join you!! I've also just started on here and I'm looking for some support as well. So feel free to add me if you're interested!!
    Laura, 18 from Berlin (around 15 pounds to loose)
  • missprizz
    Options
    I have 20lbs to lose and am definitely up for supporting and motivating as well as receiving support and motivation! Please add me!
  • danielserica
    Options
    I would love support. Add me
  • kristynicole4
    kristynicole4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 25F, also looking to lose 20 lbs, and would love to have some people to talk to! Add me!
  • Jeckia
    Jeckia Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 27F, I'm looking to lose 20-25lbs and would love the support. I try so hard to keep going and then I end up falling off the wagon. I hope I can keep going. I really need to lose the weight.
  • fitzymic
    fitzymic Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Iv a bit more than that but I will add too.goodluck.x
  • EntropyIgnited
    EntropyIgnited Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me! Would also love some people for ideas and to share food suggestions. Bonus for people who are willing to check out each others diaries and comment on things that stick out. (although logging exercise on here isn't very simple).
  • Xeandrx
    Xeandrx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Newb here! Everyone can ad me if they want!! I am looking to lose around 25 lbs. First time dieting and need all the support I can get. I also added you gemma