Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• pumpkinparty
    Options
    Hi there :) I'm brand new...still figuring things out. Would like to make buddies to motivate, be motivated by, and ultimately succeed with! 35f, so cal, 100+ to lose.
  • MR2Jay77
    MR2Jay77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... Day 10 tomorrow and could always welcome support and willing to offer it back :D
  • jaelynsmith
    jaelynsmith Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would love friends :) lonely with no friends on here lol :)
  • steveo_85
    Options
    Count me in guys.... just started and on day 3 also doing the 30 day ab challenge, which is proving to be quite difficult to say i dont really excerise. Add away if you want, lets help each other out.
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. 14 days and still going strong into my new years resolution.
  • lauramh7684
    lauramh7684 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Happy for people to add me as I am also newish and need encouragement :D
  • amber2141mfp
    Options
    Hello ! I'm Amber and 22, I am just looking to find people to support me in my journey and I'd love to support others !
  • kat21759
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Hello I'm new to this so any advice or help will be greatly appreciated. ...thanks .....kat
  • sequinsquats
    sequinsquats Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If anyone makes it to page 155, add me! :smiley: I'm not new to the weight loss game, but I haven't been on MFP for awhile. I'm here to stay! :kissing_heart:
  • kristynicole4
    kristynicole4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm here to stay too! Name is Kristy, 25F, teacher from Canada eh :) Would love to have peope to check in with!!
  • cherubim100
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!
    Hi I'm new here not sure how to add anyone. Can you add me please
  • ebadubois
    Options
    Add me!:):):)
  • jtfootball2007
    jtfootball2007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    no, add me!
  • golf_pro_wife
    golf_pro_wife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add new people :D
  • Kellydsxo95
    Kellydsxo95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me! I would love to have some friends on here, to give and get motivation! Please feel free to add <3 xx
  • pockets05
    pockets05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Used this a couple years ago and lost a 113lbs, but gained lots of it back after a very stressful and high traveling year. Getting back to using the site every day for over the last two weeks and always looking for ways to stay motivated and learn! Feel free to add :smile:
  • EntropyIgnited
    EntropyIgnited Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just getting serious on here. Would love friends, bonus for people who'd like to review diaries and give each other feedback.
  • elleinaDanielle
    Options
    Whatever you do, DON'T FRIEND ME. I'm the absolute effing worst.
  • morganeats
    morganeats Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me please- late 20's lady looking to lose 40lbs
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am not new, but the more friends the better. We can all keep each other motivated and encouraged. The more the merrier, please feel free to add me.