Trying to lose 60 lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• jbetch
    jbetch Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! First you need to rephrase and say... I'm going to lose 60 lbs... Not "trying". ;)

I'm in the same boat as you.. Lost 53 lbs using MFP, quit logging and gained 1/2 back. So last Fri I started logging again. I'm around the same number that I would like to lose. Everyone is welcome to friend me for support. We CAN and WILL do this!! ❤
  • simplify45
    simplify45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I am also working to lose 60+ lbs and could use motivation, inspiration, support.....but I am new to the forums and have no idea how to add people. I agree with Sarahsxl if you could add me, I will continue to figure this out
  • mildred1984
    mildred1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 50+ pounds. I was 265Lbs and lost all of it stepping on the scale at 134lbs! But with stress and working a overnight job I went back up to 190lbs. I feel sick, fat and like I'm dying. I can see the old me in pictures and I just want to cry. So, to everyone trying reclaim theirselves or doing it for the first time, it's hard and it sucks. However, your not alone. I know I need the support and so do others. We can all accomplish our goals with determination, will power ( cause damn you cookies you are so yummy and evil to my butt!), and hard work. Keep working it! Feel free to add me.
  • heatherf623
    Options
    Me too!
  • StoryLover93
    Options
    Same! Lost around 20 lbs with MFP a while back and gained it back. Have over 50 lbs to lose. You can do it! :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I lost 78lbs a few years ago ....I gave up and gained it all back and then some ...now I am back with more determination....Feel free to add me ...wishing everyone much success :)
  • Ajaxlost
    Ajaxlost Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have 60 also
    ..we got this!