Replies

• heavenangel84
    heavenangel84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Just the motivation I need!
  • My2cent
    My2cent Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment.
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!! Like two different people :)
  • dawn0293
    dawn0293 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    karen0214 wrote: »
    Dawn, thanks for sharing your story and your pics. You are so inspirational. I have about 100 lbs that I plan to lose, so it helps me to see people like you who have been so successful. And thanks for sharing some of the things that you did that helped you. I think I will try dividing up my calories for the week so that I can have a special day here and there without being so locked in. Such a great tip! And congrats on your awesome success!

Dividing up those calories is something I wish I had learned at the very beginning. Best of luck to you on your own weight loss journey. I know a hundred sounds like a lot but once you get dedicated, the time will pass and before you know it, you will be where you want to be.

• TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look great.
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats and way to go!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Congrats and way to go :) You look amazing :)
  • Phenomenalwoman0119
    Options
    I am starting my journey to 100 lb weight loss... I would love new friends, and tips... "motivational buddies"! and you look amaze-balls!
  • diannepalmer
    Options
    Congratulations!! How long did it take you to loose that much? My daughter and I have started this weight loss journey together. I lost 20 pounds from September to January without even trying. I started noticing that my jeans were getting looser, I got real excited and I decided that this was the right time to work at my weight. I joined Planet Fitness and I go there everyday for 1 hour to walk and ride the bike. My daughter comes with me. I have about 50 pounds to loose where I will feel great. My daughter has about 70 pounds. We just started logging in our food and exercise on this site to keep track of everything. I just find that when you are trying to look up some foods there is alot of options to choose from, for example tonight we bought a whole chicken and put it in the rotisseri, the calorie and sodium was much higher than what my daughter logged in was chicken breast.
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! <3 a good success story :-) Thank you for sharing & inspiring!!!
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great.
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! You should be so proud of yourself.
  • carms109
    carms109 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What an inspirational post. BTW - you look beautiful in both pictures!
  • wowser5
    wowser5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    that is awesome. I am on a journey to lose 80, but in reality could lose 100. I just can't fathom being 130 lbs! Congrats!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! I remember your posts from last year and now you are here to share your success! Great job.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!
  • mgrimes517
    mgrimes517 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love that you still eat what you love, just counted the calorie intake! Way to go girl!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hope to join your club one day.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!! In both pictures. You have obviously put in a lot of very hard work! Well done!! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!