T25

Options
Thinking about getting T25. Any comments? Sucess?

Replies

• skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round. I did T25 Oct-Dec of 2014. I lost 18inches (all over) and 8lbs. Hoping for the same success this round. I purchased Gamma so I will be doing all 3 this time. I love it. Getting that work out done in 25 minutes rocks!
  • PashaT
    PashaT Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have done it before and loved it. I didn't really keep track of my progress but I can say it was much easier to complete than insanity.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I love T25 because it kicks my butt and only takes 25 minutes.
  • andrewlancaster08
    Options
    I am two weeks into it now and it has been awesome! I did insanity last year and lost 20 lbs in 3 months. I am hoping to get similar results with this since they are pretty much the same thing. Keep in mind that you probably burn more calories than MFP says you do. I would get a heart rate monitor and use that to measure calories.
  • AmbitiousButRubbish
    AmbitiousButRubbish Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am half way through the Beta round and I love it. I am seeing very god results.
  • Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1. I love that I can do it in 25 minutes after my kids go to bed. I feel great. The workouts are hard but they go by fast! It's only been a week, I've lost 3 lbs but the big change is that my clothes are already starting to fit better.
  • Dee00006
    Options
    I finished my third round and am now doing this with Les Mills Combat. T25 really strengthens your core and get you burning fat. I want to get Gamma to add to this program
  • Lharley220
    Lharley220 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    J5414 wrote: »
    Thinking about getting T25. Any comments? Sucess?

Do it you'll love it
  • JessicaP327
    JessicaP327 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I must be the only one who didn't have success with T-25. Its super intense, we did it, tracked everything, I did not lose not one lb. My boyfriend, who was doing it with me at the time, shed lbs like he was snow melting on a 90 degree day. If anything, I gained lbs. Everyone said it was water weight, but I kept at it and nothing budged... Maybe I will try it again sometime. I've read stories similar to mine, so I would suggest reading about both sides of the coin before you decide to spend that much money. Just my 2 cents.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I love T25. I'm currently doing it for the 2nd time. I completed it last year but don't remember what my stats were. I just know that I loved it and wanted to try again but eat better than last time.
  • Smoked33
    Smoked33 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I enjoy resistance training and more variety a la P90X so I didn't enjoy T25. I lasted about 2 weeks and then got bored. It's a lot of similar moves with very little resistance so if you like moving heavy things stay away from this program but if you like cardio it might be up your alley!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I loved T25. It was what I used to get back into exercising regularly. I completed all 3 phases, and it helped me have the confidence to go on and complete Insanity. I'm not doing Insanity Max 30. I love Shaun T.

Make sure that you're keeping your calories in check and you should be fine. I should also note, that I've always shed more inches than pounds with Shaun T's workouts. But I've also felt at my smallest (especially my stomach) when doing his workouts.