I can help you with your fitness goals !!! (True info. Only)

Options
People tend to seek shortcuts during their fitness journey, which is a normal thing to do as hunan beings. Thats why people also tend to fall as victims to the biased information in the fitness industry.

You have to know that losing weight/ Gaining Muscles takes ALOT OF TIME (If Natural) and needs alot of dedication and consistency.

I can help you with whatever your fitness goal is, just post any question you would like me to answer and i will be more than glad to help you !!!

Replies

• onceabontime
    Options
    My name is heba..how can i make my perfect shap without surgry
  • onceabontime
    Options
    :'(
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Please let us know your qualifications for answering every question.
  • mohdghosh
    Options
    My name is heba..how can i make my perfect shap without surgry

I have to know your weight, height, age, activity level , life style and other factors too. You can without surgery but as i mentioned in my discussion, it takes alot of time but it is worth the results :)
  • mohdghosh
    mohdghosh Posts: 9
    edited January 2015
    Options
    potluck965 wrote: »

Iam not certified, but i'm into fitness and nutrition since many years and i educated myself based on scientific researches and tried everything i learned on myself. Everything information i provide is advice and as i said is based on scientific data. I'm glad to provide help as much as possible.
  • onceabontime
    Options
    Yeh ok. .but its important to say that I'm not from bodys which suitable with their weight
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    mohdghosh wrote: »

Iam not certified, but i'm into fitness and nutrition since many years and i educated myself based on scientific researches and tried everything i learned on myself. Everything information i provide is advice and as i said is based on scientific data. I'm glad to provide help as much as possible.

A lot of researching does not make you an expert, sorry
  • 19juanita72
    19juanita72 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    My name is Juanita. I work nights and started a new position that is more physically demanding. I pack a healthy lunch but don't have time to eat it all. When I get home I sometimes eat but not always. By the time I get up I have to go to work so my dinner ends up going to work with me. I don't eat it until my lunch time which is now the next day. Should I worry that I'm only eating twice a day? I don't eat very many calories. I am losing weight.
  • onceabontime
    Options
    My perfect weight is depend on my perfect Shap
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

"many years" is not very many years when you are only 23 years old.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm 1.6m tall, 132kg and 41 years old. Right now my workout os pretty much 80% cardio with limited strength training. I've been thinking of focussing more of lifting but starting and ending the session with cardio. Is that a good idea?
  • mohdghosh
    Options

"many years" is not very many years when you are only 23 years old.

You are right, but what i mean by Many years is 6 years (more than 2 years is in the lowest end of the many years range). I'm here to provide help based on my experience and know-how. I've helped alot of my friends and even people i don't know. I dont prescribe any medicines or ask people to do outrageous things. My information is based on the basics and ammended depending on the person's situation.
  • mohdghosh
    Options
    My name is Juanita. I work nights and started a new position that is more physically demanding. I pack a healthy lunch but don't have time to eat it all. When I get home I sometimes eat but not always. By the time I get up I have to go to work so my dinner ends up going to work with me. I don't eat it until my lunch time which is now the next day. Should I worry that I'm only eating twice a day? I don't eat very many calories. I am losing weight.

What is your goal ? Losing weight or gaining muscle mass ?
  • mohdghosh
    Options

I've been working out and following a healthy life style for a long time (6 years). Iam not certified, but all the information that i provide is based on my personal experience and knowledge. All the information is based on scientific data, no misleading info. Or drug usage ! I provide you with advice and you can try it yourself or not at all, its your wish :) its my pleasure to help you if you have any questions.