Hello.....Supportive Friends Needed!

Options
Hi Everyone

Just joined up last week after realizing that I only fit into 10% of my wardrobe. Girl in work told me to get an new wardrobe and good friend told me about MyFitnessPal.

Need some friends who can help keep me on track....I am a small fry, 5.2 with 28 to loose.

Replies

• Kells44
    Kells44 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi,
    I have only joined this week! I too am small - 4'11 with 23lb to lose!!
    What are you doing to get you on track?
    x
  • jamiek89
    jamiek89 Posts: 105
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you get all the support & advice you need on here!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I can help in that department as long as you give some support back!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I'll support and give advice if asked. But to be warned, I am straight forward and will tell ya to get off your A***......lol :noway:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck :flowerforyou:
  • juang3
    juang3 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! add me as a friend if you like.
  • OliveLucas
    OliveLucas Posts: 84
    Options
    just sent you a friend request... I'm 5'3" still have 30lb to go :smile:
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    You are more then welcome to add me, and I'll be here for you. But I am a very blunt person you have been warned! lol. :) Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • skinykaren
    skinykaren Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Everyone, thanks for your help and support. I have just declined someones request instead of accept......can you resend??

Sorry
  • skinykaren
    skinykaren Posts: 4
    Options
    I am down to 1200 calories and trying to walk every day for 1-1.5 hours!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I am a small fry too, but getting too big now that I'm 40 :angry: I have 10 lbs to lose for now (2 down, 8 to go) but if I ever reach that, I may aim for another 10. I am a medium build with a bigger backside and am really working on toning all that.
  • jaybug77
    jaybug77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome! i just sent you a friend request :smile:
  • flexgirl
    flexgirl Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello! I just joined 11 days ago. I've lost 2 lbs so far, but have gained lots of muscle. I'm 5'10", my current weight is 168 and I just turned 40 a few months ago and figured it was about time I got off my butt and really made the commitment to lose the extra weight once and for all, or at least turn the fat into muscle. I recently read somewhere that you should do strength training first to burn through the sugars in your body and then follow up with cardio to burn through the fat. I don't have any friends on my feed so add me if you like.

SW: 170
    CW: 168
    GW1: 160
    GW2: 150
  • ang888
    ang888 Posts: 12
    Options
    welcome, I know this site has helped me so far .. i'm 5'2 and still have 40 pounds to go ....
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    We are here for you, you can count on me, add me as a friend!!
  • socre8eve
    socre8eve Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello, I recently joined as well. I'm 5'1" with 33lbs to lose. However, I am focusing on my body fat instead of pounds. Just sent you a friend request.
  • Lesley40
    Lesley40 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi and welcome all you new ones...Im a week or so new and soo love this site and the people already! Feel free to add me if you like... always looking for more motivators!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm 5'1 with about 48 more lbs to go...add me if you like...I'm supportive and a little crazy, but you're gonna love this site and whoever your group of friends comes to be!:tongue:
  • Reets14
    Reets14 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined as well and need lots of support. I have a weakness for junk food and a sweet tooth. I just added you and anyone else who wants to add me can do so. We all need to stick together to reach our targets!! We can do IT!!!!
  • cherrypiesmith
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a shorty myself 5'1" and want to lose between 20-30lbs. We can motivate each other. :)