Girl Lifters!

Options
LucyDorsey691
LucyDorsey691 Posts: 16 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone,

My name is Jeal and I'm really into lifting weights. I'm still new to it, but I'm getting stronger every day. I would love to have more girls who lift weights (and guys who are interested in sharing knowledge and not flirting) as friends!!!

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• bos10fit
    bos10fit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I lift as heavy as possible til my body says NOOOO. Haha.
  • azarconj
    azarconj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! I am a true believer that a girl needs to lift weights in order to get the body that we always long for!!! As much as cardio is important, weight lifting will define your muscles and you'll see results.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You will not find a shortage of girls who lift weights on here, but you MIGHT find that guys not interested in flirting are hard to find ;)
  • napier2286
    Options
    Add me please
  • marcellara
    marcellara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love lifting too and am also new to it!! I wish I would have started sooner, I never dread going to the gym like I did when I did straight cardio :) Anyone can feel free to add me too always looking for more friends and motivation :)
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I just started NROLFW last week. I have lifted before but never felt I was getting anywhere without an actual program...never felt I knew what I was doing. So now I am feeling better about it and more confident. Want to be strong!!