Rejoined MFP! Anyone want a motivational buddy? :)

Options
nd1111
nd1111 Posts: 41 Member
Just a little bit about me...I am fairly short (only 5'1) and I have 15 pounds to lose. My diet is all vegetarian and my workout routine is primarily free weights and cardio. I got a pass for free classes at my gym so I'll be trying group fitness as well. I do a lot of cooking but just a little bit lazy during the holidays with my workout. Feel free to add me :smiley:

Replies

• yassi84
    Options
    I rejoined at jan 14 too, About 15 pounds to lose too, trying to do fitness classes, I eat mainly vegeterian, I think we can keep each other motivated :)
  • TheOriginalNapster
    Options
    I'm a returner as well. I'm 23, graduating university in April. I don't eat vegetarian, but I love cooking, and I'm always looking for new friends to keep me on track! Feel free to add me! :)
  • pattielee77
    Options
    Hi. Im back at it. Would like encouragement every now and then bopping to lose 10 lbs. but remember be happy live well and give generously. Love yourself. Thanks!
  • katrinah1992
    Options
    Hi! So im back on mfp as slacking off a couple of years ago, I'm only small too at 5'1! Feel free to add me could definitely use some motivational people around me I've got 37 pounds to lose! :)
  • tsalanebell
    Options
    Hi just rejoined to iam nt a vegetarian i also love to cook!! I have more that 15 pounds to lose. I want to lose about 60 to start so i need all the support i can get. Feel free to add me.
  • rjrobert
    rjrobert Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    All you 5'1" friends :) I'm 6'8". Have about 75 more lbs to drop. Feel free to add me.
  • mckelkel
    mckelkel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've just rejoined, although last time I signed up I never used it. Bit more determined this time as I have a lot to lose!