Need support and Tips:)

Options
hey guys,
I have fluctuated with my weight since I got out of high school (11 years ago)! I am looking once and for all to change my lifestyle and live a healthy lifestyle. No more fluctuation! I need all the support and tips I can get! I record everything I eat on this app, but am also trying to learn as much as possible about food and how to eat right for my body. Thanks so much!!

Replies

• i8sushi
    i8sushi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp :) make sure you get a digital kitchen scale and weigh everything, take a before photo and take some body measurements such as waist, neck, arm, thigh etc. Basically to lose weight you have to eat below your TDEE, where a deficit of 500 calories should be the maximum. Be creative with the food you eat, make yummy foods that way you will stick to it longer :) salads are not creative. I have always done iifym so I can eat whatever I want and still burn fat as long as it is within my caloric intake. Feel free to add me :)
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Happy to help. Keeping track will help you make adjustments to figure what does and doesn't work for you. Feel free to add me.