Could just eat a KFC

Options
2»

Replies

• davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    The only thing I won't do is drink my calories, unless it's alcohol but then there's always skinny *kitten*. (Coke zero and vodka)
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    ekg0328 wrote: »
    It takes a month to beat a craving, but it's worth it. Also, maintaining streaks is kind of exciting. I haven't had cheese in 1 year and 2 months and I loooooooove cheeeeeeeeeeese

Whaaaa?!

I'm sad now. :(

Cheese is too delicious not to eat.

The only thing I've really given up is soda because it doesn't even sound good to me anymore.

• russellsirkett181
    russellsirkett181 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Red wine will be hard to cut down on
  • ekg0328
    ekg0328 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This thread is just reminding me that I don't have time to eat lunch before this conference call. And the conference call would be happier with red wine. womp womp
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Absolutely not. I can't stand the taste of that stuff anymore nor care to eat it now that I know what's in it. If I want a burger, I'll make a great one at home or go to a non-chain place. If I want chicken, again, same thing. Tastes better, costs less, healthier. But that's just me.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Anyone else just want to give this up and go back to KFC & McDonalds?!

If I have a cheat meal and I do have them, I certainly won't go to KFC or Mcdonalds. I have quality fried chicken and a gourmet burger.
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    This thread is just reminding me that I don't have time to eat lunch before this conference call. And the conference call would be happier with red wine. womp womp

Most would be!
  • jenfigmar
    jenfigmar Posts: 40
    edited January 2015
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    It takes a month to beat a craving, but it's worth it. Also, maintaining streaks is kind of exciting. I haven't had cheese in 1 year and 2 months and I loooooooove cheeeeeeeeeeese

I don't think you love it that much?

(Y) yes! I can't give up on cheese! Lol

OP do it homemade. Sometimes is even better. And you will feel better about your choise after :)