One year, 84lbs and 45inches gone.... (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Great going, congrats to both of you
  • heathernsugar
    Options
    :smile:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT

JOB TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • thedons
    thedons Posts: 41
    Options
    wow! thats incredible. you guys are awesome! how proud you must be. you look fantastic! that is very inspiring for me. thank you so much for sharing.
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You both are so amazing :) very proud to be in the same house as you :)

We are so going to rock this with ppl like you on our team...

~~~~Hufflepuff~~~~~
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You guys both look awesome!! I am so inspired!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I love that you are both doing this together. It's awesome. You guys look great. Keep it up.
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome..I am sure this year will be better then last for you both.
  • azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • skinnybitch1987
    Options
    Great job!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    You guys look so cute. I started this on my own and my husband isn't on here but he has been losing too and I love out walks together. He even goes to Aquafit with me on Saturdays. I think it is great you are doing this together and doing it right! Thanks for the great post!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job BOTH Of you!

Two questions: where did you go ont his fantastic trip last year?
    and where are you going next?
  • berchen82
    berchen82 Posts: 59
    Options
    It's really incredible! You're looking so good :-)
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) My family and friends have all been incredibly supportive through this journey. Although we're not doing the same exercise program (he's running and I'm doing various things like aquafit and videos, then we both walk the dogs together), and we can't eat all the same things (he HAS to eat around 500 more cals than me), we've figured out how to make it work for us. We each have exercise buddies but when that buddy can't be relied on we can do it together....

Last year's trip included a few days in Dubai and 2 and a half weeks in South Africa (where I was born). It was the first major trip we did together. The plan for this year was to go to Europe, but we're hoping to be pregnant during that time instead so.....Europe is just going to have to wait :) Pregnancy was the ultimate goal of the weight loss, so we're going to cross our fingers and hope for the best!!!

I think the fact that we both wanted to lose some weight really played a big role on the weight loss. We were able to keep the majority of junk food out of the house and we temper one another when it's time to eat out. Valentines day was flowers and techno gadgets instead of chocolates and candy.
  • pixieofdoom
    pixieofdoom Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    amazing job, both of you
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!! what great motivation you must be for each other!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!