Mum of 3 needs energy, motivation and and and...

Options
Hi everyone,

I have vowed this is the last time that I will calorie count. This time I will be successful!

I'd like to lose 2 stone by the end of August. I think I can make it with 3 gym trips per week. I have 3 children, work full time and am a bit of a time juggler.

Happy to accept (and give) motivation and encouragement.

Syl x

Replies

• kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also a mum of 3 and head back to full time work at the end of June - scary! I'll send you a friend request, I can always do with more support and motivation (and giving it too!). :flowerforyou:
  • shivers42
    shivers42 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hey kiwi_dee,

Much much appreciated. So back to work eh? How old are your children? You've lost 10kg already -- seems like you have embarked on your journey and are making great progress. I am at the beginning of my journey, this is the heaviest weight that I have ever been!!

I hope we can be friends and share our experience.
  • mtasleem
    mtasleem Posts: 49
    Options
    Hey, looks like you will have a pretty busy schedule, but it will all be worth it. add me if you like. i would also love to give and get support :)
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My kiddies are 11mths, 3yrs and almost 5yrs. Yep it took a little while for me to make a start and for me to keep on track, but I've been getting some great support from my MFP pals and it really helps!