At home exercisers

Options
Hello, just wondering if they are any at home exercisers that would like to do a daily check in?
I mostly exercise using fitness videos (dvds or online). Anybody willing to join me? Thanks.

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Did you start up a group/is there already a group?
  • 14lives
    Options
    Definitely! I'm in
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yes, please!
  • Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Are you starting a group? Can you post the link here? I curreny check in daily with another group and its been really helpful!
  • gwentx
    gwentx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me :)
  • Dee00006
    Dee00006 Posts: 7
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I would be interested in this. I do home exercise programs and it would be great to check in and be more accountable
  • Sweetness19711
    Sweetness19711 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In process making home gym Going to Rock It!!! Smile Kxo
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm at home doing YouTube videos so count me in.
  • BL3SS3DFITN3SS
    BL3SS3DFITN3SS Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have gym nearby but majority of my workouts are completed at home... I'm hooked on the FitStar app & Skimble workout trainer currently.
  • marise51
    marise51 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have free weight and kettle bells at home, would like to get more ideas and change things up. Count me in please :)
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I am getting started on my treadmill just as soon as I get over this darned cold I have. In other words count me in! I need all the motivation I can find!
  • ruby70
    ruby70 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Yes I am interested. I have a treadmill,bowflew adjustable dumbbells, total gym & DVDs
  • jmv2012
    jmv2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Just what I need to keep motivated. I like the YouTube idea and will give it a try. I have also used what is available free on-demand on FiOS. I have several DVDs but have to blow the dust off them. :-) I have bad knees so have to be careful. I have been away from MFP for awhile and just getting back. I have a fitbit One that I have connected to MFP - which helps. But, I know I need to do more than steps.
  • FloraJoy
    FloraJoy Posts: 24
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm interested in joining such a group. I use exercise videos, a mini tramp and I walk outside when weather permits.

Edit: Okay, I had to correct this post. I *used* to exercise to videos, rebound and walk outside. I really would like some company and motivation as I heave my couch potato self back into gear.
  • oregonbirds
    oregonbirds Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I do as well. I have been using sworkit, bodyweight apps. I have dumbbells,resistance bands I use sometimes and a couple dvds. I have a mini trampoline that I will jog /walk on while watching TV.
  • Soniawilliams2010
    Options
    I would love to join! :)
  • kaseypaigethurgar
    Options
    How do I join or check in. I'm new to the MFP community.
  • monmay01
    monmay01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I'll join in. I do 50% of my workouts at home (my morning workouts. My evening workouts are most likely a group class)
  • Lauren5280
    Lauren5280 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I work out at home and I'm so glad I do. I used to go to they gym and found that the 30 minute time restrictions and lack of accessibility to equipment was frustrating. Plus I was never left alone to get my workout done, even when wearing headphones. I feel I have stuck to my routine and am feeling the benefits of the home workout far more than at the gym. I do miss having access to a lot of different weights. I will just have to keep building my inventory.