New mom

Options
Hi. I just gave birth to my first child on December 6, 2014. Looking for new friends and motivation to help me lose the 30 pounds I gained.

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

Mine is about to turn 1 in February (can't believe I just typed that out!), feel free to add me! :)
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You can add me if you like...I worked out everyday until the day I went into labor with my son, he was born 26 Jun 14. I just reached my goal of losing my weight in 6 months the day after Xmas, so I know how hard it is to get back into it. I EBF so MFP has been really great at making sure I eat 'enough'...
  • Hsamuel
    Hsamuel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I gained 80lbs with each pregnancy and I know how hard it can be to lose it. Having a support system really does make a difference.
  • jodielarms
    jodielarms Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    First, congratulations on your baby!
    I have 2 boys and I gained about 120 pounds during my pregnancies. My baby turned 1 in November and I currently have 10 pounds left to lose until i reach my pre baby weight. I understand how hard it can be to have a new baby and when you add the difficulty of losing weight it can feel like a losing battle. It's important to have support and feel like you're not alone.
    Please, feel free to add me!
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new born! My little girl just turned 9 months last week. I gained 18 pounds during the pregnancy and then lost it. I gained it all back since returning to work. I am starting this year right, I will log daily and exercise on a regular basis. Feel free to send a FR. I am always looking for more support! :blush:
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Feel free to add me, my little boy just turned 3 months this week! I gained 30 during pregnancy too. Lost most of it right away, but it has started to come back after I went back to work. Trying to change my eating back to healthy habits!
  • con_araceli
    Options
    I also gained 30 lbs trying to be healthier since my little one wants to eat everything I eat! Add me too