Trying to lose weight before my reunion and for a certain someone.

Options
Hi, My name is Jere. I am 28 years old and my goal is to lose 30lbs before my highschool reunion. I also am seeing this guy who right now is in Afaganistan for the military. I am wanting to also lose weight so I can make his jaw drop when he comes back. I have allways been the geeky girl and I want to be healthy and yes I would like to look good as well. I hope I can do this and I hope you all can join me.
Thanks,
Jere

Replies

• Salem291
    Salem291 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey Jere .. me too I want to loose 30 lbs in 3 months then after that I'm ganna set another goal .. yes I said goal that's your key to success just turn all the negative thoughts off and turn on yes I can .. start by setting goals for every week and hit the gym regularly ^_^
  • fighter662
    Options
    Hi Salem,
    I am doing the same. My goal is to lose 2lbs a week.. And Go to the gym 5 times a week. I am giving myself a reward with each goal and the reward is a new book that I am wanting to read. Weird to give my self a book but I think it helps.
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You've got my support! When's your high school reunion? :-)
  • Rlyn444
    Rlyn444 Posts: 27
    Options
    fighter662 wrote: »
    Hi Salem,
    I am doing the same. My goal is to lose 2lbs a week.. And Go to the gym 5 times a week. I am giving myself a reward with each goal and the reward is a new book that I am wanting to read. Weird to give my self a book but I think it helps.

I think that is an awesome way to do it to reward yourself! Good luck and if you need support I'm here :)
  • kasleighx3
    kasleighx3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose thirty pounds! I want to lose at least 20 before my best friends wedding in June. Gotta fit into my bridesmaid dress. ordered a size down in an attempt to force myself to be motivated haha. new book sounds like a great reward!! im a bit of a bookworm too
  • fighter662
    Options
    Thanks everyone. My highschool reuion is in July. Hedeyat comes home in June.
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    I think a book is a great reward as well
  • musicismylover
    musicismylover Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Love the book as a reward! I have a similar weight loss goal and am in my second week here. Wish you strength and lots of positivity! Feel free to friend me if you are looking for support.
  • ClaireTonito
    ClaireTonito Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    fighter662 wrote: »
    Hi Salem,

Rewarding yourself with a book is a great idea! Though I can't limit myself to one book when I land into the bookstore so I'd have an empty wallet very quickly ha