Hi! Looking for inspiration!

Options
i've tried this app for a few weeks now as the start of my new year new me plan. I'd like to loose a stone, but am really struggling. I started running again but now have to stop due to injury. I eat well, always within my 1500 daily allowance but nothing's shifting. What do I do now? I'm starting to loose my mojo! Help

Replies

• curlydaman
    curlydaman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I always remind myself that it took me a while to get to this point so stop stressing out about it taking me a while to get down to where I want to be. I know we always want this result but sometimes some results that take a little time to the are well worth the reward in the end. However, if that's not getting it for you then some people tell you to switch up how you're eating if you eat your largest meal at night eat it for lunch or for breakfast. And just because you have an injury you still need to make sure that you're doing something some form of movement even if it's just with your upper body. The biggest thing is keep pushing. You are going to have the slow week or two or even three but know what you're doing you will eventually get to where you need to be in the end as long as you don't give up!