Not new but am returning..

Options
It has been a crazy 2 years since I last logged on to myfitness..still need to lose these pesky pounds and could use tons of encouragement :)

Replies

• malindab33
    malindab33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck I'm on and off for a while not sure how long I have had fitness pal but I figure around 3-4 years . I do so much better on weight loss with logging my food.. Good luck
  • AleJ33
    AleJ33 Posts: 10
    Options
    So here is my story..I'm a 34 year old mom of 4 amazing kids! Once my last baby started school I decided to finally do something for myself. I started nursing school and will graduate in about 6 months (fingers crossed)..school has completely stolen every minute of my spare time..I am gone every night of the week with some sports activity with my kids whether it be practice or games..I am so busy!!!! I stay stressed out (did I mention my husband works out of state?) pretty much at all times..I had almost reached my goal weight and then the stress of nursing school happened..I put weight back on and I am so ready to be thin again..I don't know how I will manage eating right, working out, and logging my diary everyday but I am so unhappy with myself so I have to try!!