Anyone needing weight loss help. tips, recipes and more.

I am someone that used to weigh in at 266. I have lost 130 pounds. Anyone in need of support or help in getting it off and maintaining it feel free to let me know. Also have great recipes and things of that nature :)

Replies

• I definitely need some advice and support !! I'm 220 right now. Trying to lose about 60 or more pounds ! Can I add you ?
  • AllAboutThatPace
    AllAboutThatPace Posts: 151 Member
    ubn2noz1 wrote: »
    I am someone that used to weigh in at 266. I have lost 130 pounds. Anyone in need of support or help in getting it off and maintaining it feel free to let me know. Also have great recipes and things of that nature :)

I would like to know if you have any other suggestions for breakfast. I switch between egg whites, turkey sausage (sometimes I do an english muffin) and oatmeal. I am getting kinda bored. I also sometimes add veggies to the eggs or salsa to change it up. I have been doing that for almost 80 days.
  • thathelenagirl
    thathelenagirl Posts: 24 Member
    I'm at 195, trying to get down to 125. I feel like I'll never get there... but your loss is inspiring.
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    yes, any suggestions you have would be appreciated. Thanks
  • CelticValentine
    CelticValentine Posts: 7 Member
    Luckie519 wrote: »

I would like to know if you have any other suggestions for breakfast. I switch between egg whites, turkey sausage (sometimes I do an english muffin) and oatmeal. I am getting kinda bored. I also sometimes add veggies to the eggs or salsa to change it up. I have been doing that for almost 80 days.

If you're ever looking for new recipe ideas Pinterest has become my new BFF. I'm definitely an eggs girl for breakfast. I find that they keep me satisfied until lunch time hits. One of my favorite quick breakfast was an English muffin with sliced tomato, sliced boiled egg, and some low fat melted cheese on top. Delish! I also make mini omelets in a muffin pan or a crock pot casserole. I hope this helps :smile:
  • ubn2noz1
    ubn2noz1 Posts: 7 Member
    Luckie519 wrote: »

Ok i make this really yummy recipe for egg muffins. Very healthy too.
    6 eggs
    1tsp olive oil
    Gr pepper, onion, tomato,chopped turkey bacon
    Or turkey sausage half a cup almond milk 1 cup of cheese i use shredded Parmesan because it's the least fattening. now saute your green peppers onions tomatoes in olive oil or any veggies. mix your milk eggs salt and pepperthen add your veggies and your ground meat half a pound then bake at 350 for 20 minutes In a muffin pan I use spray or muffin holder.2 muffins under 200 calories. I just made my own recipe form called : healthy egg muffins.
  • Th3Ph03n1x
    Th3Ph03n1x Posts: 275 Member
    What kind of an exercise program did/do you use? I'm just cutting calories right now. I waned to get in the new eating groove before adding exercise but I'm curious what has been working for you.
  • So I just had a baby 3 months ago and gained 80 lbs despite all effort to not gain so much during my pregnancy. I need some help , inspiration and tips to get back to my pre baby body. Can I add you?
  • ubn2noz1
    amyliz1 wrote: »
    So I just had a baby 3 months ago and gained 80 lbs despite all effort to not gain so much during my pregnancy. I need some help , inspiration and tips to get back to my pre baby body. Can I add you?

Yes u may
  • ubn2noz1
    I started with Julian Michael 30 day shred love it great one. I hate videos but the best part when you're new about videos u can do them from the comfort of your home so only u see. .Lol I did have a good friend that did the whole 30 days with me really helps push u. I started just doing modified workouts on Jillian Michaels then I moved up to the Non modified. so that was 60 days I did 30 days modified and 30 days not. it has levels 1,2 and 3 I start out week 1 on level 1 week 2 on level 1 week three and four I did level 2 and 3 I took Sunday as a rest day and also as a cheat day I would eat whatever I want, not out of control, but Monday through Saturday I was working out and I also ate 6 meals a day i just cut everything in half. I look at it like this anybody can do anything for 30 minutes the work outs r only 30 minutes. Hope this helps.