Back on track to lose weight-Going to weight loss dr. ( no surgery) and 21 day challenge

Options

I am going to weight loss dr, (Dr. Larry A. Richardson in Spring Texas) and joined 21 day my fit food challenge as well. I need to lose 100 pounds and am seriously trying to make sure I don't fail this time ! When I am stressed, I eat so I am trying to refocus my energy on healthy activities and choices. Any encouragement is greatly appreciated..)

Replies

• Deteacher5
    Options
    Way to go Atty! 21 days may seem like a eternity when your working on dieting but you will be so proud of yourself when you're done. Stay positive.
  • AttyVette
    AttyVette Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement.. I have never done any program that sells you the food to literally eat everyday but I thought I'd try this one as they count the calories for me! I figured I'd give it a try along with seeing a dr. Thanks again for the post as I must stay motivated this time.
  • top_mom
    top_mom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Best of luck in your journey! Much support and encouragement on this site and tons of great ideas! Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm here for the long haul!
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    The most important aspect of your weight loss goal is what you said about refocusing your energy on healthy activities and choices. Stick with that plan and you will reach your goal.
  • DreamFeatherLC
    DreamFeatherLC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I actually live in Spring so "howdy neighbor". You can do this! I'm on day 12 of a couple of "30 Day Challenge" exercises myself. Not losing motivation is definitely the biggest challenge in this. GOOD LUCK!!!
  • jeffwright773981
    jeffwright773981 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making a positive decision and taking the steps to do something about it. In the longrun, you want to surround yourself with a cadre of people who also desire health. They say we are the average of the 5 closest people to us - so look at that and ask yourself, are the 5 closest people to me facilitating my getting healthy? Or are they sabotaging me?
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do this!! Try not to think of it as a "Diet". It really IS learning a New Lifestyle and teaching yourself a New Way to deal with Stress, or whatever your "Trigger" Situation or Emotion is.
  • DagobaGirl
    DagobaGirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time and you will succeed! Thisis going to be your year Atty!