Need to slim down and tone up! But need a good kick up the back side!

Options
hi all I'm from london! Need to lose my last bit of baby weight! Which seems to like where it is! Have no get up and go at the mo! Anyone else in the same boat???

Replies

• stayfit_ria
    stayfit_ria Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Although mine is not attributed to baby fat, I do find myself in a similar situation. I just have those pesky 10 to lose and though my exercise habits are good my eating is not the cleanest. And by not the cleanest, I mean downright dirty. :)

I need motivation and to sew my mouth shut when around chips and chocolate. What kind of things are you doing to drop the last few?
  • tweetle1
    tweetle1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi there, yep I'm like that. I had an op just before Xmas and I'm struggling to get back into things. I wanna lose about 2st. I even fat booth my photo to help inspire me!
    What about you, which approach are you using. I have started arm exercises lifting my cuppa to my mouth and swooping hands
  • beccaduz
    beccaduz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well I'm trying to be good with food! I drink way to much coke so only allowing myself one can a day if I want it also drinking lots of green tea and filling my plate with lots of veg and salad! I'm also doing 30 day shred

• beccaduz
    beccaduz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This may sound weird but every time I go to the toilet I do 20 squats!