Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

#GOHAWKS!!

Happy Blue Friday, 12s!! Any Seahawks fans having a party Sunday for the big game against the Packers?! Im curious what you are serving to stay on point with your goals and calories! Thanks, in advance...and GO HAWKS!!!

Replies

• Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    I have a good go-to list of paleo/primal snacks after having a little get together last year for our Superbowl. Bacon wrapped shrimp and avocado, smoked salmon on cucumber slices, and wings. And don't be afraid to make some of the lighter dips and use mini peppers or cucumber slices instead of chips.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    I have a good go-to list of paleo/primal snacks after having a little get together last year for our Superbowl. Bacon wrapped shrimp and avocado, smoked salmon on cucumber slices, and wings. And don't be afraid to make some of the lighter dips and use mini peppers or cucumber slices instead of chips.

Can I come to your house this Sunday?
  • aakaakaak wrote: »

Can I come to your house this Sunday?

For real. Those are AWESOME suggestion and LOB worthy!! Thank you!!!
  • Organicgasm
    And if you're not worrying about the diet.... Last year I posted a recipe for Hawk Shots (dual colored jello shots) on Pinterest that should be easy to find.
  • Very cool. We are a house 10 years clean and sober so Im wondering if I could make them using something else...hmmm...might have to look on Pinterest. Oh, darn. :)
  • Organicgasm
    Skip the vodka and just go for jello. :) You can even try making your own healthy version by getting some gelatin, kombucha and fruit if you're feeling adventurous.
  • Great idea. Thanks! Im def going to do the bacon wrapped shrimp and avo...sounds delish!