I wasn't seeing a change, then I looked at a picture.

Options

Replies

• Polishchik
    Polishchik Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep going!
  • StephenKokas
    Options
    You look great! I'm sure you feel it too
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You would think the size of your clothing would tip you off ;) I remember going into a clothing store and she talked me into the next size down because the size I was wearing was too big.

I had trouble agreeing with it but decided to try the next size down first and handed her the next size up back and asked what else she had in that size. Now I'm working my way into the next pant size which will be the fourth size down since I started.

Congrats on the weight loss. You look amazing :)

I'm looking forward to getting down to that weight my self hopefully by the summer if not by fall at the latest.

• Nitenurse84
    Nitenurse84 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Pictures are worth 1000 words. I can definitely see a difference. Keep up the hard/good work.
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Wow that is a big change! Funny how our minds don't recognize it sometimes. Thanks for sharing, and good luck!
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    What a difference you are doing an awesome job!
  • schooler1414
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!! Keep it up!
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    That's a TREMENDOUS difference...hope it keeps you motivated to keep on keepin' on! Good luck!
  • Tikibar72
    Tikibar72 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Well done!
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    great job.
  • herlittlegreendress
    Options
    Huge difference! Keep it up!!
  • HfxJMac
    HfxJMac Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What a difference! That's awesome - keep at it.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    A good difference lass :smile:
  • MaryGoals2015
    MaryGoals2015 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome...:)
  • DedicationPays
    DedicationPays Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thts how I am never seem to see anything changing....so I stop!! You definitely motivated me to just keep going !!!!! Thankz
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's funny how it can just click and you're back into the frame of mind to get it done! :D Looking fantastic!
  • ckm1962
    ckm1962 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are doing really well x
  • TRolfe26
    TRolfe26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome difference, you look amazing! I hope all of these comments help to give you even more determination to keep on keeping on!!! You are so brave. This really motivates me to keep going. Congrats! :smiley:
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You're doing so amazingly well. This is exactly why before, during, and after pictures are so important. It's easy to not see any change, because you see yourself every day. So motivational. Keep on keepin' on, mama.
  • swisseler
    swisseler Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Such an amazing difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!