I'm new- anyone else have 100 pounds to loose??

Options

Replies

• Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Me! I sent a friend req.
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. When I first decided to change my life 3 months ago, I determined I want to lose 200lbs. I'm now down 25lbs. :) So I am right there with ya!!
  • LM1to2
    LM1to2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm still new here too! Anyone is welcome to add me!! Good Luck!!!
  • lunaliberi
    lunaliberi Posts: 60
    Options
    I just recently joined, I'm working on losing 60 to 70lbs. Add me if you want.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! YEP, many pounds to go! You have come to the right place!

Good luck on your journey! In fact, I'm sending you a friend request right now! Let's support each other!
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have 84 lbs to lose. you can add me if youd like, and anyone else feel free to add me :-)
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i have over 100 lbs to lose! add me if you'd like :)
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I have 105 pounds to lose and it scares me.
  • joyr1982
    joyr1982 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose around 70. In the first 2 weeks I have lost 8 and am feeling good.
    Good luck to you. If you put your mind to it, I know that you will succeed. The biggest thing that I have done is to cut my calories to about 1000-1200/day. I still allow my self a few treats, just in much smaller portions. Let me know if I can help.
  • gwenthurman
    Options
    Hi Cali, I'm new also and my goal is 100lbs also and I really need a lot of help, lets encourage each other. You can add me
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I need to lose 115 pounds, hopefully sooner rather than later.
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome,you have come to the right place for support and motivation.:happy:
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Technically I have 100 pounds or so to lose to get down to a 'healthy' BMI. My first major goal is to get under 200, then 160. :)
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I have 160 pounds to loose. I just started on May 2nd (both with my diet and on MFP) so I am a newbie as well. I have been eating between 2000 and 2500 caleries a day this week and riding my stationary bike for 10-20 minutes a day. I know it isn't much but it is a start, as I just don't have the stamina yet to do a lot. I figure it is better than just sitting on the couch like I was consuming 6000-8000 caleries a day! Good luch on your plan and you are welcome to add me. Wouldn't it be great to show up at Christmas, to those family members that you only see once a year) a hundred pounds lighter!
  • Kristylarson
    Options
    HEY HEY!! I don't quite have 100 to lose but I did at one time. GOOD LUCK and feel free to add me :)
  • jmckinney003
    Options
    id love to lose 100 lbs..not sure if i could do it but that'd put me where society wants me lol
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I "had" a hundred pounds to lose, but have lost most of it already. If you need any support, ideas, questions, etc... I'm happy to help you with what I've learned.
  • hlward29
    hlward29 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I have list about 80 pounds since I started trying to lose weight and 27 of that has been since I started fitness pal. I would like to lose another 50 to 75 pounds. Feel free to add me. I could always use the motivation and support as well.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants too can feel free to add me also ! I have lost 37 and have another 75 more to go !
  • CMillikan08
    CMillikan08 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i have close to 100 lbs to lose as well and i am always motivated by the messages and progress of others on this site! it is very encouraging to know there are ppl out there who are struggling and succeeding right along with you. feel free to add me and we can support each other!