Mothers Unite!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• faberallison
    faberallison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm married with two boys (3&5). I have lost about 7 lbs. I have started and stopped MFP so many times. I'm finally in the right mindset to become fit. My heaviest was 200 lb when I gave birth to my youngest. I'm 5'9, 178 lbs currently and hope to drop to 150. I would like to start lifting weights, but I'm so intimidated. I would love to have some MFP friends, so add me!
  • kayee08
    kayee08 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello mommies!
    I thought it would be fun to talk to some girls for motivation. :)
    How many kiddos?
    Married?
    How much weight have you lost?
    How much do you want to loose?

Have fun! :)

Hello,
    I have two kids a 4 year old and a 2 year old. I am married to my husband for 7 years. I have lost around 10 lbs and I plan to lose around 40lbs and to tone up as well in the process. Good Luck to Everyone on this journey :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hello mommies!
    I thought it would be fun to talk to some girls for motivation. :)
    How many kiddos?
    Married?

Have fun! :)

I've got 3 kids - a boy who's 5.5, a girl who's 3.5 and a baby girl who's 8 months.
    Ive been married since August 2008 (08/08/08 actually :smile: ) and we've been together since 2003.
    I lost 66lbs after my 2nd baby and started my third pregnancy the thinnest I'd been since my early 20s. I'm 37 now.
    I didn't dare step on the scale until 4 months post partum so I have no way of knowing exactly how much I've lost, and I haven't weighed myself since Nov, but I was losing around 1lb a week, so I must've lost just over 20lbs since Sept.
    I'd like to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, so possibly another 30lbs to go.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    mrsbonzai wrote: »
    Hello all.
    I have three kids, 2, 5 and 7.
    I'm married.
    I've lost 12lbs since the birth of my 3rd. I'm a size 12 but want to be a 8-10 ideally (pre-pre-pre baby size!) 8 might be a bit optimistic but you never know unless you try! lol.

Not at all! It's totally possible. I'm English, but in US sizes I went from a 16 to a 6/8 after my 2nd baby. I'm a 10 now and looking to get back to a 6.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Wow I feel like an old lady!! Married 24 years on 1/19. I have three children two sons 24,20 my daughter is 19. I have lost 13 pounds so far with another 30 to go. I love cycling and just started to run again after doing my first 5k race about 3 years ago. Good luck in your journey.
  • stayfit_ria
    stayfit_ria Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am married 18 years and have two kids (14-16), I lost about 40lbs three years ago and recently had a little set back and put on 10. I am motivated to lose what I put in and tone and firm up.
  • alfieandtommysmummy
    Options
    Hello due to get married in July 2 boys aged 2.5yr and 8months put on 4 stone with my 2nd and have so far lost 2 stone another 2 stone to go :) happy for friend requests if any1 wants to chat :) xxx
  • RocknRollqt85
    RocknRollqt85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I have a 5 year old
    Never married
    More focused on toning up than losing weight.
  • Laceybug23
    Laceybug23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Lacey
    I'm married with 4 kids. 9,7,6 and 3.
    I have lost about 40 pounds since I had my last baby and I still want to lose another 40. Struggling a bit but I think I'm on the right track today.
  • cheethnico
    cheethnico Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Nicola
    I have 3 princesses 15,3 and 3 months I have around 5ish stone to loose seems like an impossible task but any loss is a bonus I feel so frumpy I hate not been able to just wear what I want and feel confident so I'm a week in but 5lb down already. I'm constantly on here to motivate me especially the success stories I love them
  • bellanjay
    Options
    Hi!
    I have 2 kids - 11 (girl) and 8 (boy)
    Married
    Lost 2.5 lbs so far and looking to lose 35 or more.
  • stewynb
    stewynb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a dad but here goes
    Married
    3 kids, 9, 6 and 3 (2 girls and a boy)
    Went up to 15 stone just after Christmas. Want to lose 2 stone. I've shed 6lb in a month.
    Not sure what the best way to do it is but doing something right!
  • sadiemay2011
    Options
    Hey my name is Sarah:
    I have one son he is 9
    I am divorced
    back in 2011 I lost 40lbs but gained about 25back so I am starting almost all over
    I would like to lose about 75lbs

I could really use all the help and motivation I can get! Thanks Sarah
  • tcscholz554
    tcscholz554 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys! 6&4
    Not married.
    I've lost 5 lbs. maybe another 30-40 to go!
  • jentroconis77
    jentroconis77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HI, great positive thread :)
    I'm married with an 8 month old son who lights up my days and nights !
    I gained 60 lb with my pregnancy and so far have lost it all + 4 lb more. I am BF so that helps out a lot. I'd like to lose another 10 lb though I think my body is happy where it is now.
    I am 5'11 an 166 now, maybe if I can get to 160, my trouble is adding in the exercise, it's hard to find the time / motivation ( if I'm being totally honest ).
    Keep up the awesome wk mommies (and daddies)
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have a 20 month old girl.
    I'm married
    I gained 55 pounds during pregnancy. I have lost 62.
    Goal: 10 more pounds
  • 2124angelsgirl
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just started today ☺ I'm excited to start my weight loss journey. I am married, have three girls 5, 3, and 22 months and I would love to lose around 40 pounds. I'm 185right now and want to weigh 145 which is my pre-pregnancy weight. Its so motivating to read all your success stories! Thanks ☺
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hello mommies!

How many kiddos? I have a boy who is almost 17 months.

Married? We are engaged

Sadly just started back on this. We could not breast feed past 4 months. I gained 50 lbs high risk on insulin. Managed to loose 35 lbs while breast feeding but NOTHING since!

About 50 ish.