Food Diary

Options
Please take a look at my food diary and see if you think I am eating the right amount of calories, carbs, protein, etc. Thanks any advice or impute would be greatly appreciated.
I have about 20 lbs to lose. Also, I exercise six days a week which included strength training and high aerobics.
Thanks for taking the time to read and give me advice.

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    You'll need to go here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings and set your diary to Public for any of us to take a look.

It might also help to give us some of your stats. Height, weight, and age would be especially useful.
  • pansyviolet
    Options
    Thanks. I just changed my settings.
  • wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You should definitely up your protein (especially if you strength train) and watch your carb intake. Your ratios are fine if you feel good, but if you find you're still hungry or not losing weight, start reducing carbs and eat way more protein.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Get a digital food scale. Your portions probably are not accurate.
  • pansyviolet
    Options
    My portions are definitely accurate
  • Joy_Jenkins
    Joy_Jenkins Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How do I save my daily food diary if I am not meeting the recommended amount of calories? I always fall short by about 200-250 and it will not save, tells me I need to eat more! LOL
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    How do I save my daily food diary if I am not meeting the recommended amount of calories? I always fall short by about 200-250 and it will not save, tells me I need to eat more! LOL

joy it will still save it. It just won't post it on the newsfeed. I have 500 calories every second day, and I get that warning every time!

• bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I would increase your protein intake to 25 or 30% and make sure it is evenly spread throughout the day. Your body can only optimally absorb 30-40 grams from one meal