What are your rewards?

Options
some people have rewards when they reach their mini goals....wat r urs?

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    some people have rewards when they reach their mini goals....wat r urs?
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The 1st thing I would do once I am at my goal would be to gobble some Ice cream.. Its my favourite food... and I have not had a single scoop for the last two months!!!! :grumble:
    So that'll be my treat to myself... Just once, I will indulge :blushing:

Have not thought of anything else as yet... Rite now, I'd say I'll just be happy when people around will compliment me over my weight loss!! That I guess will be a reward by itself!:drinker:
  • verifire
    Options
    I just started this program, but when I helped my Mom lose a lot of weight a few years ago, two of the big rewards were between us and her closet. 1) weeding out large clothes and giving them to charity. It was great for the psyche - we really felt that we had left that era behind and were moving on to smaller clothes FOR GOOD. 2) "shopping in my closet". If you don't have old, smaller clothes, then go real shopping for ONE special item that really flatters your new shape. But going through your things and finding old favorites you had given up on that suddenly fit? Now THAT'S rewarding :)

Good luck!
  • FletcherChic
    Options
    a pedicure is my reward for pounds lost!!!! you know my weight loss isn't going well by how scary my toes look! :laugh:
  • Mimiche
    Options
    I got hair extensions when I hit a certain goal; and then I got a tattoo on my hip when I reached another! But clothes are always motivators!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    My plan is to get a new belly ring, once my belly is in a shape to really show it off!

But I just watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show, and I think I'm going to set another goal so I can splurge on a cute and sexy set of undies! :blushing:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I have treated myself to clothes as I go along. And most recently, a teeny tiny little pair of silver Tiffany earrings that I bought in NYC a couple of weeks ago. I've been wanting them for a year. :wink:
    Reward yourself with something nice!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I got my bits and pieces pierced:laugh:

next is a new tattoo :bigsmile:
  • canchaser_412
    Options
    mine was a new hair cut.. I got it today
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I decided today after finishing my pilates workout that my reward is going to be a bellydancing video when I loose 20lbs. I want to soooo bad, and I love dancing. My goal is by the next TRF (Texas Renaissance Festival) I can go as a bellydancer with confidence!!

Off to the treadmill for round 2! :bigsmile:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    at 100 lbs lost, I am getting a tattoo!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose total (80lbs) so I have several mini-goal mile-markers along the way. When I reach my first once (18lbs from now), I think I will buy a new outfit. Or at least a new pair of jeans.

As for my final goal, I am getting a bikini and a tattoo. :)
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I decided today after finishing my pilates workout that my reward is going to be a bellydancing video when I loose 20lbs. I want to soooo bad, and I love dancing. My goal is by the next TRF (Texas Renaissance Festival) I can go as a bellydancer with confidence!!

Off to the treadmill for round 2! :bigsmile:

That is a great goal! How fun :happy: :happy:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have to have done something good in both school and my weight loss for me to reward myself. As of now, the end of the semester, I have a high enough grade in my hardest class that I could fail the final and still come out with a passing grade (VERY comforting because I heard that you have to expect to fail) and I'm pretty much teetering between my goal weight, one pound below, and one pound above. I consider that pretty darn good.

Since this is happening, I bought clothes. I've been using safety pins to keep my skirts on for the past 6-8 weeks, so it was time.

yay. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a new hair straightener today, as a reward for not scarfing down all the baked goods in the house this past week.

When I reach my goal weight, my aunt is going to take me clothes shopping and let me buy whatever I want, and I am going to get a tattoo of an angel (frog with wings and a halo, in memory of my mom) on one shoulder, and a devil driving a hot rod on my other shoulder.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I buy sexy/funky shoes....
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I think when I hit 50# I'm going to get a pedicure or some really awesome shoes. Plus, I'll need clothes but I refuse to call that a "reward" b/c then my dh will think that I don't need them. lol
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    My goal is by the next TRF (Texas Renaissance Festival) I can go as a bellydancer with confidence!!

I LOVE TRF! I went this year. It was rather funny--my bodice was way too loose. My breasts looked awful. But when I hit my goal, I'll get it altered. I also had to get my sword belt punched a lot--the guy wound up putting about 5 new holes in it.

When I hit my goal, I'm getting a tattoo!
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My plan is to get a new belly ring, once my belly is in a shape to really show it off!

But I just watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show, and I think I'm going to set another goal so I can splurge on a cute and sexy set of undies! :blushing:

I just bought some pretty undies there last night as my reward!
  • X_c0nfuZed_X
    Options
    My treat when I get to my goal weight is going to be in silver form. I'm going to treat myself to a nice piece of jewelry to mark the moment :smile: