Anyone just starting and have 50-70lbs to lose?

Options
chilenitax
chilenitax Posts: 31 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I am a bit new to this and I am looking for fitness pals who can motivate me and keep pushing me to do better :)
I had my baby 2 months ago, so I am ready to start this new journey and lose about 50-70 lbs. I want friends that have their diary open to friends, and who log in daily. I REALLY need and want to do this.
Starding Date: 1.5.15
Starting Weight 220lbs
Goal Weight 170-150 lbs

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• livb528
    livb528 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Me :) Just starting today. I would like to lose 70 lbs minimum and 100 as my ideal goal. I am nursing an 8 month old as well. Feel free to add me!
  • chilenitax
    Options
    livb528 wrote: »
    Me :) Just starting today. I would like to lose 70 lbs minimum and 100 as my ideal goal. I am nursing an 8 month old as well. Feel free to add me!

I will, I am also breastfeeding my 2months old :)

• peterpandust
    Options
    This is really cute. I love how your already ready to start your goal after recently giving birth. I think it will be really good for you and your baby! You can even do exercises with her. There's lots to choose from even if it's still just a few months old, for now you can go for walks with it and go your workouts while it takes naps or is being watched. ^.^
  • chilenitax
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This is really cute. I love how your already ready to start your goal after recently giving birth. I think it will be really good for you and your baby! You can even do exercises with her. There's lots to choose from even if it's still just a few months old, for now you can go for walks with it and go your workouts while it takes naps or is being watched. ^.^

thanks :) I wish i could go for a walk everyday, but with the cold weather I rather stay home. I do exercise everyday though.
  • lcouture1991
    lcouture1991 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have and open diary and post daily and do my best to support everyone
  • chijones
    chijones Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me feel free to add me I'm currently 240 and want to be at 180.
  • peterpandust
    Options
    That is great! I wish I could exercise everyday but then I'd have to wash my hair everyday and I can't ;_; I take a shower everyday but I don't wash my hair everyday so if i exercise and not wash my hair it will look and smell awful. Ugh life of an ocd person.
  • Daemoness691
    Options
    I want to lose 40-45 but I could use all the motivation I can get! My kids are 12 and 7 now, so they're bigger. Feel free to add me as well!
  • MrMike79
    MrMike79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Also have a 2 month old. I'm going to lose at least 50lb this year.
  • mamaz3times
    Options
    I'm new. Feel free to add me. I have a lot to lose. ;)
  • chilenitax
    Options
    thanks everyone :) I've sent an friend request to all of you :)
  • smahoney1126
    smahoney1126 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 60 lbs and I have two kids - ages 7 and 12. My oldest needs to be healthier and trim down, while my youngest is on a weight gain plan due to be seriously underweight. It makes life REALLY complicated where food is concerned! I'm glad to meet everyone and excited to talk to the new mamas as well! Feel free to add me if I don't add you first. :D
  • chilenitax
    Options
    I need to lose at least 60 lbs and I have two kids - ages 7 and 12. My oldest needs to be healthier and trim down, while my youngest is on a weight gain plan due to be seriously underweight. It makes life REALLY complicated where food is concerned! I'm glad to meet everyone and excited to talk to the new mamas as well! Feel free to add me if I don't add you first. :D

I have a 6yo and a 2months old, so started to lose weight before it got out of hands... I'm really motivated and hope to reach my goal soon :)
  • NancyGinOC
    NancyGinOC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Aiming to lose 60-70 pounds :)
  • FullofSuccess
    FullofSuccess Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I haven't started officially tracking yet, but I have my pantry in order. No unhealthy snacks here. I didn't realize how much junk we had, how much time it took to get ride of it, and how hard it was to replace everything with healthier options. I am 217 and would love to loose and keep off 55 lbs.
  • guimauveconfections
    Options
    Congrats in the new baby! Enjoy that little bundle while they're still small :). Feel free to add me!
  • chilenitax
    Options
    Thank you ladies :) friend request sent