10 lbs by Valentine's anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• sailorspookyghoul
    Options
    I don't know if it's realistic for me to lose 10lbs by V-Day, but I'll give it my all! ♥ (Honestly, losing 10lbs in less than a months seems like a dream to me - I've been struggling for so long!)

Feel free to add me if you'd like support~
  • stepleft
    stepleft Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • mayrrod1
    Options
    I'm in! How do I add people on here? Aiming to lose 10 pounds to start as well!

• Grapejuice2015
    Options
    ashmeg84 wrote: »
    I need a small reachable goal to kickstart my momentum....anyone care to join me?

I plan to weigh in on Friday mornings and have one cheat meal a week. Add me if you like--please include a message so I don't think you're just a random weirdo hehe =)

I'm new and can't figure out how to add friends. I click on your name, but it doesn't go to your profile so I can't add you or send you a message. huh.
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am in! Please friend me for motivation/support. I need to lose 10 pounds (recently gained it after losing it) and need some motivation and encouragement. I do great during the morning and all day...then get home from work and I just want to eat everything!
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Alright, what's your starting weight and height? Is this your ultimate weight loss goal?

It may be possible due to the initial loss in water weight when starting a new diet… you could effectively lose around 4-5 pounds in water weight and another 4-5 pounds in fat loss.

You all look rather lean though, so your weight loss rate will most likely be much slower. Not to mention that it most likely will not stay off if you lose it too fast.
  • ashleighpashlyy
    ashleighpashlyy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add me :)
  • year2015letsgo
    Options
    I'm in add me please :smiley:
  • sleighgreen
    sleighgreen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me!
  • ace_faj