5 2 diet

Options
Hiya, I'm kiren and I'm doing the 5 2 diet. I have never done this before and started it last week (6.1.15) so far I have lost 5 pounds. I hate exercise so i am hoping to lose a stone in total by just doing the diet! Do you think this is possible?! I'm getting married in September so I have now till then to lose it! Like I say I won't be doing any exercise as I really don't enjoy it. Please help me and join me in my journey. Thank you xxx

Replies

• sallyadando1
    sallyadando1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I going to start this diet Monday. Done a bit of research looks suitable for me.
  • Nitainspain
    Nitainspain Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of friends who are using this diet & they are having good results. The one lady has lost 4 kilos since November, just don't go mad on your non-fasting days!
    Good luck!
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Exercise doesnt have to be filled with dread hate and worry. It can be fun people log down sex as a workout. You could go swimming or even find a new hobby. It doesnt have to mean your on a treadmill in a gym looking at the wall bored. Congratulations on the getting married one lucky guy
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    And as long as you stick with your calorie ilimt your lose the weight maybe abit slower but your do it without working out. Its 80% diet 20% working out. Eat for a person that weighs 300 your be 300 pounds. Eat for a person that weighs 100 your be a pound. So just stay in your calories
  • healthy_kim
    healthy_kim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im on my 2nd week of this diet and on my 3nd day of low calories today its going great so far :)
  • Mand1005
    Mand1005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I started the 5:2 on the 5th January and have lost 10 lbs so far. I'm finding it an easy one to follow as its only the 2 days I count calories. The rest of the days I eat well and healthy food but don't worry about the calories and it works really well