Insanity

Options
Shanhutt
Shanhutt Posts: 6
edited January 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey guys just wondered if anyone was following any of the insanity workouts?

Replies

• asifhameed
    asifhameed Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    we did the full insanity workout last year, for about 3 months but then it got a little boring and it took up over an hour each time. it was really worth it though, the weight dropped, the six pack started showing and generally you had more energy throughout the day. I am now on the Focus T25 workouts which are basically insanity squeezed into 25 minutes: much more managable time-wise and the results should be just as good.
  • Shanhutt
    Options
    My dad is a qualified insanity coach so we are insanity mad in our house!! We own all the Shaun T work outs!! I've completed t25 and I have to admit it's pretty tough when you get into the lady few workouts!! Good luck!!!!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I've done a few rounds of the first Insanity program and am now going on week 3 of the new Insanity Max 30 workout.
  • TheDoughnutTheif
    TheDoughnutTheif Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Shanhutt wrote: »
    My dad is a qualified insanity coach so we are insanity mad in our house!! We own all the Shaun T work outs!! I've completed t25 and I have to admit it's pretty tough when you get into the lady few workouts!! Good luck!!!!

I am the same way, anything that Shaun T comes out with has and will be in my house. I just finished Insanity for the third time and rolled right into max 30; I'm finishing up wk 1 today.
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Shanhutt wrote: »
    Hey guys just wondered if anyone was following any of the insanity workouts?

I have just finished week one of Insanity today. It's tough going but I've enjoyed it. L
  • Robyn9011
    Options
    How do you log insanity workouts?
  • FitPhillygirl
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Robyn9011 wrote: »
    How do you log insanity workouts?

I created my own excercise for Insanity and log the number of calories burned from my HRM.
  • ashlynmoody1
    ashlynmoody1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have done insanity many times and have always had great results but the problem is when u stop. This time around after years of yo yoing I am ready To lose the weight and keep it off! I used to do two insanity s a day but this time around I am going to pace myself and just know that I am init for the long haul. I started wk 3 today and am seeing some small results. I plan on weighing myself monthly as it has always been the number s on thr scale yhat bting my motivation down. Its amazing how much I have improved in two weeks!
  • baldheadgirlsrock
    baldheadgirlsrock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did a 15min work with insanity!! It was awesome I wanna order the DVD to work myself harder
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I did a 15min work with insanity!! It was awesome I wanna order the DVD to work myself harder

Go for it! I'm one week in to the programme and really enjoying it. Looking forward to seeing some results in the next few weeks.
  • FitPhillygirl
    edited January 2015
    Options

That is great. You will love the results that you see from doing the whole program.