Determined to lose it once and for all - looking for friends

Options
I've been struggling with weight loss for years and now I ve had enough. I've stuck with this plan for over 15 days and have gone down below my plateau weight for the first time in over 7 years! Very excited! Now to get exercising !

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday....add me if you like. :)
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well done!! It is exciting when you see a change and it really motivates you to carry on. Enjoy the changes and seeing a new you!

• debbiehamby
    debbiehamby Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I intend to keep it up!
  • debbiehamby
    Options
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    I'm here everyday....add me if you like. :)

How do you add friends?
  • Grace77447722
    Grace77447722 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I hear you, I want it gone. Determined to loose a least 20 pounds this year, but need to loose 45 overall.
  • Draven49
    Draven49 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! In the same boat. You can friend me. Glad to give you support...
  • lisavaughn76
    Options
    Trying to lose 35-40 pounds this year. I start off good for the first month then before I know it within another month I've gained more than I lost. Just need some consistency and more self motivation.
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    To add a friend, you just click on their user name. It will take you to a page about that person. There is a button (on the screen) you can click to friend them.
  • auranya
    auranya Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm also determined to lose weight this year and stick to it. Feel free to add me too everyone.
  • judymata
    judymata Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, keep that momentum going
  • JulieFinn
    JulieFinn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yep - start adding the exercise and you'll really be on your way. Add me, if you'd like a friend for support!!
  • raskarl
    Options
    Hi, really sounds inspiring to hear your stories. I'm trying to now get serious about losing some weight - really hoping that I can do it and determined to make some big changes. Feel free to add me anyone, I don't actually know how to add friends yet but I will figure it out eventually I'm sure.
  • debbiehamby
    Options
    When I go online I'll add you :)
  • div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add. Got lots of modivation to go around. The journey is hard but easier and more fun with friends!
  • sedonn5
    sedonn5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have gained 20lbs back after a move and am ready to lose it! Again!