Is there anyone else who wants to lose weight for her/his upcoming wedding?

Options
I'm going to get married this august, and it's a great motivational power to be able to fit in my dream wedding dress. It would be lovely to have friends with the same purpose.:)

Replies

• SexyKatherine73
    SexyKatherine73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I got engaged in September, We have no date set yet, and I'm hereto improve my health and not just to look good in a dress for 1 day, I'm here to change myself... for the rest of my life.
  • vivitazy
    vivitazy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too but its more than a year away! Would love to budy up :)
  • Ataraxia81
    Ataraxia81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Getting married probably around October 2016. Was losing weight before I proposed, certainly motivated now though to get fit.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Ataraxia81 wrote: »
    Getting married probably around October 2016. Was losing weight before I proposed, certainly motivated now though to get fit.

Awwwwww. I bet you will scrub up great.
    My partner has promised to put a ring on my finger this year. So I am looking to lose weight in preparation.

• Cactusgirl88
    Cactusgirl88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I got engaged in September, We have no date set yet, and I'm hereto improve my health and not just to look good in a dress for 1 day, I'm here to change myself... for the rest of my life. [/quote

Me too, I've been overweight almost all my life, and all I wanted is to be fit and healthy inside and out, but until now, I had no motivation. Now I have:)
  • Sammi_T110515
    Sammi_T110515 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats and good luck. Oh and hello -
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I proposed on Christmas Ever and we are getting married on October 23, so would absolutely love some friends that are losing for that purpose!!!!!!!
  • lisa792015
    lisa792015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, im getting married next February & need to change my lifestyle & fit into my dream wedding dress too ;)
  • Sammi_T110515
    Sammi_T110515 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi been trying to add people I can't from my phone - but happy to have. Motivation buddies for our 2015 weddings
  • GeraldineAnd
    Options
    www.theregalid.com
  • odyjodyjay
    Options
    I'm getting married in april and need to lose at least 10 lbs so my dress fits. This holiday season has rake a toll on me.. but I'm using this app and finally got a gym membership so look out treadmill... lol and hi everyone!
  • terileek
    terileek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey same here! I am getting married April 18th and I've gained 10 pounds since trying in my wedding dress. I would like to lose 20 pounds and be super toned in 90 days but for some reason I am lazy instead of motivated and gorging myself on junk instead of eating healthy.
  • terileek
    terileek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My email is terileek@gmail if anyone wants to add me!
  • odyjodyjay
    Options
    Yeah its been hard for me to get motivated.. but after I go to the gym I feel soo good about my self.. I feel acomplished..so as each day goes by it becomes easier and easier before you know it it will be a part of your daily routine..
  • dungan_k1
    dungan_k1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting married in August! Im trying to lose 45 lbs before then and would love a buddy for support!
  • kasey35126
    kasey35126 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting married this year. In September. My goal is 30 pounds:) I/we can do it!!!!!
  • esaphner112
    Options
    So excited to have found this thread! I'm getting married 6-4-2016 and am SO PUMPED. I've got a year and a half, so looking for friends in it for the long haul. Anyone else a health professional/student?
  • Veronica0409
    Veronica0409 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm getting married in July and would love to lose 15 pounds. It's great to have found this thread!
  • SyzygyX
    SyzygyX Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I said I was gonna lose weight before my wedding, but the very real problems of stress and anxiety and the fact that my ceremony ended up happening literally minutes before my period started sort of screwed me over :p Good luck, and congratulations!
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    been married for over 10 years now but congratulations to everyone! I'm wanting to lose weight to have a baby, we've been trying for 10 years and sadly it hasn't happened yet.