It's All Fun and Games Until Your Pants Fall Off

Options
Well, folks, I'm 22 lbs. down and I was a little bummed as I don't think I lost anything this week, though I do realize there will be weeks that I simply don't lose. That's the way it goes.

I was also wondering why my pants still fit. My shirts are swimming on me, but I wasn't having much trouble with the pants, until this past week or so. They've been...falling down.

This morning I came out in my jeans which are now swishing clown-pants on me and my husband said, "WOW. The weight loss is really showing today."

Off to the Goodwill I go!

I can't believe I need smaller pants...I am so happy today.

Here's to pants falling off!!! May ALL our pants fall off over time.

Replies

• maxphia32
    maxphia32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work...
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I love it when my pants fall off! I need new pj bottoms, the only thing keeping them on are the ties o:) -31 lbs here.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    <3
  • LizN63
    LizN63 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    See in the UK that's a bit more risqué...
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    Well, folks, I'm 22 lbs. down and I was a little bummed as I don't think I lost anything this week, though I do realize there will be weeks that I simply don't lose. That's the way it goes.

I was also wondering why my pants still fit. My shirts are swimming on me, but I wasn't having much trouble with the pants, until this past week or so. They've been...falling down.

This morning I came out in my jeans which are now swishing clown-pants on me and my husband said, "WOW. The weight loss is really showing today."

Off to the Goodwill I go!

I can't believe I need smaller pants...I am so happy today.

Here's to pants falling off!!! May ALL our pants fall off over time.

Wonderful! Keep up the good work.

However......don't walk downtown in those clown pants because they might.....gulp....fall down. :D:D
  • saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It's great when things do that - I have had trousers and skirts fall down which really brought home how much I have lost (despite no loss this week). No falling pants here though(UK)!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Darn now I can't depants you all because your doing an amazing job on your own
  • LAWoman72
    Options
    LizN63 wrote: »

Well then that clinches it. I'm moving to the UK!

Where falling-off pants are more fun.

Thanks, everybody. <3

• Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Goodwill is an amazing resource for people who are changing weight quickly!
  • mckennasihde
    mckennasihde Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hahah you are hilarious!!
  • Genette38
    Genette38 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    LOL! That is funny and well done you! BTW, also in the UK and yes, that is definitely a bit more 'adult' here.
  • LAWoman72
    Options
    Okay, my UK friends...are you thinking of "pants" as in undies?

Well, now that my husband is eying my weight loss, who knows. Stay tuned.
  • InnocentLunatic
    InnocentLunatic Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Thanks, everybody. <3

What they mean is that in the UK, what they call pants are our underpants. And our pants are their trousers.

• LAWoman72
    Options

Thanks, everybody. <3

What they mean is that in the UK, what they call pants are our underpants. And our pants are their trousers.

Yep, took me a minute but I figured that out. Did know about the trousers...

25ixrxetp01c.jpg

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Great job on losing the weight! You're da bomb!

But you know what? You're lucky! Try your pants LITERALLY falling off while you're shopping. Thankfully no one was around and my baggy long shirt made it not very noticeable. I had enough time to pull them up and use a paperclip to temporarily hold them in place. Needless to say, they went straight to my "donation" pile as soon as I got home.

Keep up the good work and wish you the best of consistency and motivation in your maintenance journey.
  • LAWoman72
    Options
    Great job on losing the weight! You're da bomb!

But you know what? You're lucky! Try your pants LITERALLY falling off while you're shopping. Thankfully no one was around and my baggy long shirt made it not very noticeable. I had enough time to pull them up and use a paperclip to temporarily hold them in place. Needless to say, they went straight to my "donation" pile as soon as I got home.

Keep up the good work and wish you the best of consistency and motivation in your maintenance journey.

OMG, oh no, LOL! Oh dear.

But I'll bet it felt good anyway...
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Pants? Hell I lost a wedding ring for 12 days because the sausage fingers shrank down to twigs. Found it in the bottom of the sock drawer. Probably came off just grabbing a pair of socks.

Try explaining to the wife that you have no clue where the wedding band is.
  • LAWoman72
    Options
    Pants? Hell I lost a wedding ring for 12 days because the sausage fingers shrank down to twigs.

He says, he says... ;):lol:

• obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I hope Goodwill has many stylish things in your new size :)

I also lost inches without losing weight (for three weeks, although that period included Xmas) and am now fitting into size 10s. Size 10s. Amazing.
  • LAWoman72
    Options
    Good for you! I hope Goodwill has many stylish things in your new size :)

I also lost inches without losing weight (for three weeks, although that period included Xmas) and am now fitting into size 10s. Size 10s. Amazing.

Wow, way to go!