Looking for more friend support

Options
Good morning! Hope you are all having a fabulous start to your Friday! I've been on MFP for quite awhile now, but took a break while pregnant with my son. Now that he's here and going on 8 months, I'm back in action to get the body I had on my wedding day two years ago. I'm from small town in Iowa, but I work in a bigger city. I started back up on swimming two weeks ago on lunch break 5 days a week, which I've since lost 7.7lbs. I've changed my style of eating which has included drinking lots of water, eliminating pop, reading labels and eating everything in moderation. I do not believe in the clean eating business because it just doesn't work and I'm here to tell you I lost 50 lbs prior to NOT eating clean, however eating in moderation all the things I love and regular exercise. As a society we do not need to starve ourselves of the things we enjoy just to "lose weight". If that's your method great, but I'm not here to judge. I'd like to add some more friends to my list to keep me accountable and just to have fun sharing our healthy lifestyles together. Have a great day!!

Replies