Is there anyone out there.

Options
TwiFan5
TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
Are there any other people who are less then 5 ft tall on here, I feel like I'm the shortest one on here at 4.9 ft tall and at 19 yrs of age :( so would be nice to know if anyone else is that short.to have some support. :)

Replies

• karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm only 5'1 so short too lol but it's ok - it use to really bother me when I was young but now (48) I got use to it lol plus I wear very high heels when I go out. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as your friend :)
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" too, I tend to live in heels so shock everyone at work when I wear flats.

All good things come in small packages TwiFan5 x
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi, im only 5'4, gd luck:smile:
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    5' here. and 24 yr old. It sucks sometimes, but mackemshazza is right, good things come in small packages :bigsmile:
    Add me as a friend if you like and we can motivate each other :flowerforyou:
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5' 1", with tiny feet and hands but unfortunately the rest of me isn't as tiny - I am talking about you "Jelly Belly & Thunder Thighs" :grumble:
  • cblr1976
    cblr1976 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm just about 5foot if I stand tall lol
    It does bug my too, not as much now I'm older, but I still get asked "Is your Mum in?" when sales people knock on the door, and get ID'd when buying alcohol as they see a short person and assume your young! My Son's 11 and some the girls in his year are as big and bigger than me now, it's so unfair lol, I used to wear heels, but then when I had children and was a SAHM I didn't bother anymore so people I know know how tall I am, although I guess when I get back into the workplace the heels will come back out!
    Good luck on here, add me as a friend if you'd like too :smile:
  • shumatet1982
    Options
    I am 5.6 but a guy - so pretty short for a guy :) I feel with you.

BUT I have to say: I preferr "short" women. I think tall women lose their elegance ... I like shrt ones.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    BUT I have to say: I preferr "short" women. I think tall women lose their elegance ... I like shrt ones.
    Well said!
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I feel and look really short when standing next to my 6 ft 3 year younger boyfriend lol, any other time I can usually handle it and I do love been short except for the fact that I have big thighs and a belly that sticks out.
  • Anise76
    Anise76 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    5' 0.00" here!

Oddly, for someone so short, I carry my excess weight all too well, which has meant that I kept putting off getting fit and healthy. Now I'm losing the weight, people never believe it when I tell them how heavy I am, and how much I need to lose. Personally, I can't say I like being short. I hate being barely able to reach the top shelves in supermarkets, the top shelf in my kitchen cupboards, and even in the bathroom - I can barely reach the shower head to adjust it!

Good luck - that belly will go in no time!
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Okay, while I'm not short, I do have several friends and coworkers who are right around 5 feet. I tell them that they're not short, they're "fun sized"!