100+ lbs to lose!!!

Options

Replies

• gemm30
    gemm30 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi all I want/need to lose 100+ pounds, just found this app yesterday and slowly finding my way round I am already a regular at the local gym but where food is concerned I don't really know where to start. Any support help would be fabulous I have my best friends wedding in August and I so want to not be the fat friend.
  • hellsyeah
    Options
    SamLyons12 wrote: »
    I have been on and off again for couple years now, I am 26 yrs old and recently had to have a hysterectomy, I let the depression get the best of me and ate my way through it.. I am now about 80lbs over weight, but would love to lose 90-95. I am at the biggest I have ever been in my life and something has to give. I have two children which makes it even harder when all they want to do is eat :( I started my journey yesterday by watching my 1200 calories and going to the gym, I did 1 Mile on the treadmill and 3 miles on the bicycle. Today my kids had a snow day and of course wanted to eat everything and I am a little over my calories today :( but I would LOVE someone to help me beat this journey!

Hey you,
    We jsut started a group called the secret fitness society, we're all gonna be workign together, supporting each other through the whole process. let me know if you wanna be part of it :)
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I will be 34 in a few months, and have at least 100lbs to lose. I'm at 265. My bday, and anniversary is in April. So I am hoping to be airplane comfortable by then ;). Please add me!
  • mobsue
    mobsue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100lbs to lose. Would love a friend or two to keep me on track. Please friend me?
  • chunky002
    chunky002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 30 and working on losing 125+ Would love an accountability buddy or five to help us stay on track through this life and habits change :)
  • chunky002
    chunky002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    DeeMiss - I totally understand the goal of being "airplane comfortable" I travel about 6 weeks of the year for work and each time I get on the plan I have a worried voice in the back of my head
  • coppers20022
    coppers20022 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 128 lbs! Would love some support. Feel free to add me :)
  • jenjen2015
    jenjen2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My pictures are further and further apart, my clothes keep getting bigger yet I see myself and think oh I'm not that big, until I see photos of myself. Yes, I'm 225 and wear a size 16. Can't believe I am this out of control. I'm an emotional eater. I'm confident I am going to lose this weight. 7 days in and I'm slowly dropping weight. Please add me. Any support and accountability helps! Following your FB page you recommended.
  • Mickers36
    Mickers36 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ok. I am back....again.....I keep falling off the Wagon. I am on day 5 and trying to stay on the Wagon. Even if that means stapling or duct taping myself to that Wagon lol.
    I don't have 100 to lose but it is still a lot to do on my own (58) especially without support :open_mouth:
    I would love to meet a group of fun people to get through this with :smiley:
    Need someone to kick my butt :wink:
  • socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have over 100lbs to lose but my first major goal is 199.9lbs :-)
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    130 lbs to lose. MyFitnessPal works! I lost 80lb in 2012. I became sick and over the last 2 years I've gained it all back. I'm tired of being mad at myself. I'm ready to do this again. My biggest hurdle if putting myself first. I look forward to getting to know all of you here. :)
  • BethMarieVA
    BethMarieVA Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose 100 pounds. I am down 18 with 82 pounds left! Sigh...feel free to add me and we can motivate each other through this journey! WE CAN ALL DO THIS LADIES!! Don't ever give up!
  • moirai18
    moirai18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How can I add someone? Sounds like we're all on the same path with similar weight loss goals. Would be great to have some friends to keep each other motivated!
  • vi0l33ts
    vi0l33ts Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    150 lbs to lose, feel free to add me
  • gemm30
    gemm30 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    First weigh in day today after starting Mfp, fingers crossed.
  • lilgoodwin409
    Options
    I definately need to lose a lot of weight ahhhhh it's my wedding in August and I want to be able to look forward to it not dread how I'm going to look to everybody and in the photos... Feel free to add me I'd love some friends so we can all help each other out :)
  • DorotheaChristy91
    Options
    Hi! Im 23 and trying to lose 100 lbs. Ive tried all kinds of diets; Cohen, Mayo clinic diet and master cleanse and I always ended up gaining weight. I decided that I want to live a healthier life and would love to have all the support and motivation! feel free to add me! :smile:
  • spoonwalker
    spoonwalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am so excited that we have all found each other!!! Just in case anyone missed it find me or my group on facebook! Kaitlin Spooner. My support and motivation group is Getting Healthy tips, tricks and motivation . The more we have the more interaction!!! Yay!!!!
  • Jacleepin
    Jacleepin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 with 65 to go. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • mrhorseshoe
    Options
    Its embarrassing to say, but I have literally never been slim. Been a chubby baby, a fat teenager, and now I am a morbidly obese adult. Looking to lose at least 150 pounds. Good luck to all of you!