• cassiehayley
    cassiehayley Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have set up a group called The English group if anyone is interested
  • The_Fitness_Foodie
    The_Fitness_Foodie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have set up a group called The English group if anyone is interested

Hi, I'm from Bristol, but have been living in Derbyshire for the last 26 years.... I think I'll look up your The English Group.

xXx
  • cassiehayley
    Options
    Hi hope your doing well! :)
  • StaceM87
    StaceM87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm in manchester :)
  • dmoseley389
    dmoseley389 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi if anyone wants to become friends on here let me know and I will add you and maybe we can create out own group :D

Hi can you add me too
  • paddy469
    Options
    Morning everyone, I'm from Northern Ireland but now live in Buckinghamshire. I will look for the British people group
  • cassiehayley
    Options
    paddy469 wrote: »
    Morning everyone, I'm from Northern Ireland but now live in Buckinghamshire. I will look for the British people group
    Hi paddy good luck with the group I've also created one called The English group your welcome to join :)
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hello from England, too! :D
  • Kymsanity
    Kymsanity Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mornin' everyone - I am currently living Norfolk, born in Huddersfield and grew up in London! Everyone please feel free to add me if you like, it'll be nice to have some friends in this time zone :smile:
  • cassiehayley
    Options
    Hi ! I'm in manchester :)

Hi Stace! Happy Sunday :D
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    There's the below group on here. The 'search' function disappeared from the groups a while back, so you're left to browse through hundreds and hundreds of the bloody things :\

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/150-team-uk
  • cassiehayley
    Options
    Hello from England, too! :D

Hi there! Have a great day :)
  • cassiehayley
    Options
    There's the below group on here. The 'search' function disappeared from the groups a while back, so you're left to browse through hundreds and hundreds of the bloody things :\

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/150-team-uk

Thank you hunni! Yeah it's crazy trying to find groups!
  • cassiehayley
    Options
    Kymsanity wrote: »
    Mornin' everyone - I am currently living Norfolk, born in Huddersfield and grew up in London! Everyone please feel free to add me if you like, it'll be nice to have some friends in this time zone :smile:
    Hi kim I will send you a request! Have a great day :)
  • dmoseley389
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello I am a fat fighter from Birmingham. I have searched the groups for The English Group to no avail. I started my journey 7th Dec. I have only just looked in the community section so I am new to this.
  • cassiehayley
    Options
    Hello I am a fat fighter from Birmingham. I have searched the groups for The English Group to no avail. I started my journey 7th Dec. I have only just looked in the community section so I am new to this.

Hi I sent you an invite to the group! I have been using my fitness pal on and off for about 1.5 years and only recently joined the community!
  • dmoseley389
    Options
    Thanks
  • Peacefulhooligan
    Peacefulhooligan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi from Durham, been using MFP for a 3 weekss now and find it works well along with my fitbit for logging food etc, sometimes you just need that bit of motivation :)