Weight Loss Accountability Partner?!

Options
I've been trying to lose 20 pounds for about six months now. Unfortunately, every time I start to lose weight, I fall off the wagon and gain it all back. I think having a partner to "report to" would help keep me motivated and disciplined. I would also enjoy helping others on their weight loss journey too! :) Let me know if you're interested!

Replies

• jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yes! This is just what I need! I'm looking to loose around 15 pounds :) I need someone to help me stay motivated
  • LexiWitt98
    LexiWitt98 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yay! Message me and we can discuss our plans :)
  • ladygi19
    ladygi19 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in too if you need, I have been looking for the same thing
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    ooo, me too please! I created a new mfp account, have vacation in 72 days would love some new friends. I have an open diary for accountability and liek to scope out other people's for new meal/eating ideas too! :)
  • staceyolson84
    Options
    Wait, I meant to use this new account... the above ^ is my old one... I have only been able to set macro goals with the new one. ha. Thanks!!

ooo, me too please! I created a new mfp account, have vacation in 72 days would love some new friends. I have an open diary for accountability and like to scope out other people's for new meal/eating ideas too! :)

staceyolson84
  • tzipfit
    tzipfit Posts: 11
    Options
    I need to lose around 20 lbs too. Count me in!
  • tzipfit
    tzipfit Posts: 11
    Options
    Should we start a group?
  • parsnipou
    parsnipou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me too! It is three years that I am trying to lose 15 pounds and don't manage to stick to the plan ;)
  • delex329
    delex329 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • bradley_jill1
    Options
    Hey guys! I just joined and need to lose around 25lbs and would be really keen on having some sort of support network if you're interested. I have already lost about 25lbs but after a long break (and overindulgent Christmas!) im struggling to get back into getting the rest off. Anyone interested in buddying up please feel free to msg me!
  • I lost 2 stone before in 4 months but gained it back over Christmas period and a trip abroad- would love to get a support network back to loose it again and hopefully more!
  • yokii29
    yokii29 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too. I trying to lose 50 pounds. But hard for me too stick with it. I lose weight but then off wagon..I gain my weght back.... Let do this... We can do it...
  • melissav_2013
    Options
    Same here!! I just joined and I'm looking for someone to motivate me to do what I should to get to where I need to be and help them in the process (: I need to lose 50 lbs I've just been having trouble eating the right foods we can do this together
  • jelgey
    jelgey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :) I'm also looking for new friends, please feel free to add me :-)
  • Sunny25997
    Sunny25997 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LexiWitt98 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, every time I start to lose weight, I fall off the wagon and gain it all back. I think having a partner to "report to" would help keep me motivated and disciplined. I would also enjoy helping others on their weight loss journey too! :) Let me know if you're interested!

I have the same problem. I lost 15 lbs, but gained them back in the last two years so here I am, trying to lose 22 lbs so I finally reach my goal. To have a partner to report to would be awesome^^

• kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I have 50lbs to lose by July for a wedding I am in
  • aalman12
    aalman12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 25lbs. I have been taking Plexus which has helped me lose over 20lbs, but I really didn't change my diet. So now I am working on that goal for 2015 and get back to a size 8. With help staying on track and my Plexus, I am determined to be successful.