Anyone need to lose 70lbs & wants a friend ?

Options
sandown12
sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
hi ive 70lbs to lose & need a friend who can support me as I will them
No excuse just sticking to plan then maintaining ?

Replies

• Angelinarosie
    Angelinarosie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about the same to lose too. I would love to be friends and support each other :)
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lb to get rid of I need all the support I can get and will support others doing this together we can do it so add me ad a friend
  • JQsHealth
    JQsHealth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    76 pounds here, add if you'd like
  • Kalbe17
    Kalbe17 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a newfound motivation fo the 80 pounds I have to lose and I would love a support group
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi, all.

I started this year with 75 lbs to lose. Initially, I've lost about 20 lbs by working out like a maniac and eating next to nothing. I know this is NOT healthy so I'm now on-line beginning to learn about proper diet, ie, essential fatty acids and related stuff.

I am motivated like I've never been before because my wife asked for a divorce, but impressed by honesty and sincere efforts to address our problems, she has agreed to a trial separation and keep an open heart. I need to be realistic about the fact that the odds are that we will probably divorce, but I am doing everything I can to save the marriage. Fitness is only a part of that, of course, but it is something objective and easy to focus on. I really need the emotional support because of moving out, leaving our two kids, wife, and lovely home and moving into a small apartment. I plan on seeing them a lot, but I know it will be very lonely much of the time. Am joining a church and looking for divorce and separated support groups.

Thanks for listening and let's all support each other!
  • sandown12
    Options
    I'm
    Sorry I wanted to reply to all of you but this app is playing up I cBt add you atm please add me maybe we could use this as a tread to support each other as a group of that's ok ?

Angelinarosie yeah thanks that'll be great :) thanks

Smallerjojo you'll have that off we're all do this together :) here's to supporting each other

JQSHealth hey I'm probably the same needed loss here's to this lbs going :)

Kalbe I think we could start the group here if that ok ? Post as much as we need ?

Robertus im sorry your going through heartache could your wife do this with you healthy eating and exercise ? If you need to talk please message me been through lots so can emphasise

Hope you'll all stay here & we'll do this together

Please add me xx

Cherry
  • leighdavies03
    leighdavies03 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi any1 is welcome to add me. This is my 1st week x x
  • noobinboston
    noobinboston Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    yes, i would like to lose about 60-7- pounds, count me in !
  • sandown12
    Options
    Hi any1 is welcome to add me. This is my 1st week x x

Mine too :) thought be good to chat here if that's ok ?x
  • sandown12
    Options
    Hell

hello welcome to losing the weight together :)
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I say, lets stick with this slow and steady. Log in daily if not we have to do the ice bucket challenge. Lets help each other in making 2015 our year for a new us
  • sandown12
    Options
    Hell

hello welcome to losing the weight together :)
    I say, lets stick with this slow and steady. Log in daily if not we have to do the ice bucket challenge. Lets help each other in making 2015 our year for a new us

Yeah good idea not being too hard on ourselves that's my weakness

Plus I don't like ive cold water lol
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 193 more to lose, but am always excited to get to know some more people that have the dedication and the drive to motivate so we can meet all of our goals :). Add me if anyone would like !
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I have approximately 50 pounds left to lose (I've lost 25 so far), I'm using the app and can't figure out how to friend request on here, clicking on names does nothing), anyone can feel free to add me, I log everyday (on day 137). You've taken the first steps in your journey, which deserves a congratulations! Now you just have to keep taking one step at a time
  • sandown12
    Options
    Me
    I have 193 more to lose, but am always excited to get to know some more people that have the dedication and the drive to motivate so we can meet all of our goals :). Add me if anyone would like !

me like like the dedication we all know is hard but can achieve
  • sandown12
    Options
    I have approximately 50 pounds left to lose (I've lost 25 so far), I'm using the app and can't figure out how to friend request on here, clicking on names does nothing), anyone can feel free to add me, I log everyday (on day 137). You've taken the first steps in your journey, which deserves a congratulations! Now you just have to keep taking one step at a time

I'm having that on the app will log on laptop and add you later :)
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I've been where all of you have. I started here in Jan of last year and have done well. I log everyday religiously and am very active. To all above, feel free to add me for support, Good luck to all of you B)
  • wanderlustre72
    wanderlustre72 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hey folks, I,ve returned in November after some time away due to ill health and I'm 11lbs down. I'm changing my eating and have started going to the gym twice a week too - so please add me if you like! I'm hoping to lose an average of 5lbs per month so its slow and steady and long lasting - good luck with your goals everyone!
  • sandown12
    Options
    We
    4aces61 wrote: »
    I've been where all of you have. I started here in Jan of last year and have done well. I log everyday religiously and am very active. To all above, feel free to add me for support, Good luck to all of you B)

Thankyou well done how have you done will help us be motivate ?
  • sandown12
    Options
    d
    hey folks, I,ve returned in November after some time away due to ill health and I'm 11lbs down. I'm changing my eating and have started going to the gym twice a week too - so please add me if you like! I'm hoping to lose an average of 5lbs per month so its slow and steady and long lasting - good luck with your goals everyone!

I'm
    Sorry you were ill I hope your much better well done on your loss
    Your right achievable is best for goals think I'll aim for 6lbs a month

Hope we can support each other