Firefighters and EMS workers

Options
Looking for some Firefighters and EMS workers to join in for a healthier life style. Let help one another accomplish our goals for weight loss and exercise. We owe it to our co-workers, family and more important to one another. Remember "Everyone Goes Home". Feel free to friend request.

Replies

• epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm a medic! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • murphyocean
    murphyocean Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Not a firefighter or EMS worker, but thanks for your efforts in helping our community! Good luck on your weight loss and exercise journey!

B,
    Michelle
  • kittycatsinunderpants
    Options
    My husband is in EMS training right now. And has already lost more than one battle of willpower to the secret " EMS supply closet" full of sugar snacks. Stay strong!
  • kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Emt here :)
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    How about us guys in blue, waving from over the pond
  • firnatine633
    firnatine633 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sorry I left you out please feel free to friend request me. Stay safe brother
  • firnatine633
    Options
    My husband is in EMS training right now. And has already lost more than one battle of willpower to the secret " EMS supply closet" full of sugar snacks. Stay strong!

• firnatine633
    Options
    Staying healthy is sometimes hard when your busy. Tell him to put healthy snacks in his medic unit.
  • jessyca864
    jessyca864 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a paramedic feel free to add me I could use some motivation
  • tomsarno
    tomsarno Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Nice, leave out the PD. In actuality the PD need it more. It is easy to eat healthy in a firehouse. Ever try to eat healthy at a doughnut shop?
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Police Dept. dispatcher here. 3rd shift with no kitchen in the building. Mini fridge and microwave. Makes it hard some nights but I've saved quite a bit of money packing my lunch to work these past couple of weeks! =) Sitting at a console you can't leave for 10 hours a night has made me pretty lazy.
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Military and GSAR and feeling totally left out....just giving you the gears OP. :wink:
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it.... ER so not sure if that's the motivation and support group you are looking for but fast pace, high stress, weird hours, TONS of junk :) Feel free to add me if you like...I'm working on the healthier food choices and daily activity angle, with an open food log.
  • kcerrillo
    Options
    Let's place nice every different part of ems has its disadvantages to health. What about being on a ambulance? Junk food everywhere. We all have to adapt. Support eachother don't wine about how much harder it is . (Got tons of fire fighting friends and they don't eat so healthy at the fire house )
  • kcerrillo
    Options
    tomsarno wrote: »
    Nice, leave out the PD. In actuality the PD need it more. It is easy to eat healthy in a firehouse. Ever try to eat healthy at a doughnut shop?

• kittycatsinunderpants
    Options
    Oh snap! Doughnut shop! That's gonna make some people grumble for sure.
  • desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    CRNA at ER/OPT :) feel free to message or add me as a friend :) greetings from across the pond :)
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    You guys (and girls) do plan on putting out a calendar when you reach your goals right? >:)
  • firnatine633
    Options
    Will do.
  • BigmanTG
    BigmanTG Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Looking for some Firefighters and EMS workers to join in for a healthier life style. Let help one another accomplish our goals for weight loss and exercise. We owe it to our co-workers, family and more important to one another. Remember "Everyone Goes Home". Feel free to friend request.
    I'm with you bro