Looking for a weight loss pal!

Options
I am trying to lose 20 lbs and I have been having a hard time brig motivated enough to stick to a healthy diet. I'm looking for someone to be my weight loss pal. We could check in with each other a few times a week to see how we are doing and try to help the other person out.

Replies

• BooMonkeyButt
    BooMonkeyButt Posts: 129 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'll help you if you help me! Just send me a FR and we'll go from there.
  • dlrosencrantz
    dlrosencrantz Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Great! I would add you as a friend- but my phone isn't allowing me to click into your profile for some reason.. Feel free to send me one!
  • BooMonkeyButt
    Options
    I can't figure it out on my iPhone lol. Let me try my tablet.
  • ROBtheMFPmachine
    ROBtheMFPmachine Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm trying--no I'm going--to lose 15-25 lbs, so I'm in the same boat! I have made friends with a lot of people already in the week since I've been actively tracking, it definitely helps! I'll send you an add :p
  • BooMonkeyButt
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I sent everyone a FR lol.
  • BooMonkeyButt
    Options
    Sent!
  • daniellepevans1
    daniellepevans1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm really struggling too, I would love some support and equally I would support back! I don't know how to friend request so if you could add me that would be great!! Thanks guys!!xxx
  • mmadams5711
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I struggle with motivation and to stay on track. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • phynaj
    phynaj Posts: 5
    Options
    I am trying to lose 20 lbs and I have been having a hard time brig motivated enough to stick to a healthy diet. I'm looking for someone to be my weight loss pal. We could check in with each other a few times a week to see how we are doing and try to help the other person out.

• phynaj
    phynaj Posts: 5
    Options
    im in the same boat and would love someone to assist me.we would checkin to see our progress.thank you
  • jatinderkaurparmar
    Options
    I'm struggling with the same as well. Please feel free to add me, I would love the support and will provide it back as well!
  • tiffmomof3
    tiffmomof3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same path. Trying to lose 20-30lbs and tone up. Please add me as well
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Wanted to share another option....I am part of two great groups here on MFP, 1. Keeping It Green Challenge (focuses daily on not going over your calorie allowance - you set a monthly goal and report daily to track progress - super people, super supportive! 2. 3 Things Challenge--you choose 3 things per month to work on (may or may not be related to the scale) and you report daily on your progress--again, great people and a great support to making life changes!

Good luck to all! If you have trouble finding groups- you can PM me and I will send invite.
  • richis2546
    Options
    Hi new to this, this sure beats weight loss classes, really couldn't do with the public oversight. I'm trying to lose 2 stone. Feeling motivated, if anyone wants to share their weight loss journey just add me.
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I need as much support as I can get lol x
  • karrieflowers
    karrieflowers Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is karrie! I'm on a mission to get my body back. I'm trying to drop another 31 lbs! My goal is to be healthy! And I would love to wear a real bathing suit this summer! (My goal, hope, wish)
  • glgriffo
    Options
    Hello my name is Gina and I am looking for positive friends on mfp. I also like to motivate others too!!
  • zeleni
    zeleni Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Also in the same boat! Welcoming any and all friend requests!
  • katekc22
    katekc22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always up for more motivation!
  • sherrilynn18
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am currently 149 and trying to lose 15 (I've already lost 5) or get to 22 percent body fat (I'm 26). I love dedicated work out pals! Then we could swap ideas!