*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #18 5.6.11

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Good Morning ladies! Can you believe that is is Friday already!? Wow, where did the week go. Hopefully everyone had a wonderful week. So go ahead and display the numbers!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEpzZVFrUmNCazV0U2tOSWpPWnZRUXc6MQ

Replies

• Krys_T
    Options
    LW: 217
    CW: 213

Yeaaaaah I'm happy to report a 4lb loss this week! Not exactly back to where I was...but its getting there. So I am happy to report it. I figured out that for me, trying to net 1200 calories was making me gain weight. It took me quite a few weeks to figure this out but I did once I stopped doing that this week!
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Last week- 153.8
    This week... 152.*6
    1.2 pounds lost
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    LW: 267
    CW: 266
  • jigga2010
    jigga2010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OK Guys.. I didnt weight this am so ill def begin next week. or maybe tomorrow?
  • forgiven4life
    forgiven4life Posts: 451
    Options
    Didn't weigh in this morning. Will weigh tomorrow.

Krystal- Wow, that is a great loss. Congrats!
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    LW: 242
    CW: 240
    I lost 2 pounds and am very proud that now that I am back on the wagon I am steadily losing it. Makes to sad to think where I could have been had I just stayed here and kept trying. No going back now though.
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    LW: 175.5
    CW: 175.5

I maintained. I am committed to losing at least 2 lbs by next weigh in :smile:
  • onlyhalfcrazy
    onlyhalfcrazy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congrats Krystle!!!! Great Job.!! I am down this morning to 142.6. Down 1.2 pounds. Trying new eating technique to see how that works this week. Hope everyone does great!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Congrat to all of you that lost this week....YIPEE!!

I didn't have a change. I have to stop buying ice cream! I just can't leave it alone : )
    I hope to lose 2 pounds next week.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LW: 181.2
    CW: 179.6
    LW: 217
    CW: 213
    Amazing work Krys!!
    I didn't have a change. I have to stop buying ice cream! I just can't leave it alone : )
    I know the feeling...
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    LW 154.2
    CW 154.6

Still stuck on this plateau after all :frown: I really want to at least get in the 140's by June 1!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    LW: 161.6
    CW: 162.2

I'm up for the first time week-on-week since the S2S challenge began. There goes my perfect record SOOOOBBB! (Kidding!)

No, really, after the completely outrageous 4.2 pound drop last week my weight has been bouncing about within two whole pounds all week. The reasons are:

- My eating has been more inconsistent. Two restaurant dinners and a dinner party invite at one of the professors at my work. All very nice, and I surely stayed within at least maintenance levels, but my body isn't used to the rich food, sodium (, wine...). I may write about this in the discussion thread if there's interest.
    - Cycling. I've really stepped it up and my muscles feel sore and puffy all the time. It's happened twice before that when I increased exercise, weight loss stopped for a moment. Water in muscles, I think.
    - Hormonal, as I'm on my period this week.
    - Slow-down. My MFP numbers say I should be losing just below 1 pound/week, but in reality I've averaged 2. For 6 months+. I don't even think I should be continuing that fast.

On the other hand, the body fat reading of my scales has gone down quite a bit during the same week.

Anyhow, I'm disliking to have broken my perfect score card, but think things are fundamentally alright.
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So this week really sucks, it TOM and my scale is the devil!! So I really don't know how this is possible; I am pretty sure I haven't eaten 28,000 calories over my weekly allotment. My husband says water weight, who knows? :angry:

LW: 151.4
    CW: 158

:sad:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    AAH! I'm so busy another week went by and I didn't even post on the other board!! :sad:

I'm down a little bit from being bloated (and not watching my sodium) the last week or two, but I'm gonna wait to log for a day or two.

Sorry I haven't been around much! I have one more week of my first year of medical school and it's getting pretty busy. Hope everyone's doing well!!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    FYI, I received two weights (266 and 162.2) that did not have a username chosen. I haven't logged those weights on the spreadsheet, so if they're yours, log it again on the weigh in form and I'll get it in for you.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    So this week really sucks, it TOM and my scale is the devil!! So I really don't know how this is possible; I am pretty sure I haven't eaten 28,000 calories over my weekly allotment. My husband says water weight, who knows? :angry:

LW: 151.4
    CW: 158

:sad:

That sounds about right...water weight...has to be. No worries girl you have been rocking it out...it will come off after TOM
  • Krys_T
    Options
    LW: 161.6
    CW: 162.2

I'm up for the first time week-on-week since the S2S challenge began. There goes my perfect record SOOOOBBB! (Kidding!)

No, really, after the completely outrageous 4.2 pound drop last week my weight has been bouncing about within two whole pounds all week. The reasons are:

- My eating has been more inconsistent. Two restaurant dinners and a dinner party invite at one of the professors at my work. All very nice, and I surely stayed within at least maintenance levels, but my body isn't used to the rich food, sodium (, wine...). I may write about this in the discussion thread if there's interest.
    - Cycling. I've really stepped it up and my muscles feel sore and puffy all the time. It's happened twice before that when I increased exercise, weight loss stopped for a moment. Water in muscles, I think.
    - Hormonal, as I'm on my period this week.
    - Slow-down. My MFP numbers say I should be losing just below 1 pound/week, but in reality I've averaged 2. For 6 months+. I don't even think I should be continuing that fast.

On the other hand, the body fat reading of my scales has gone down quite a bit during the same week.

Anyhow, I'm disliking to have broken my perfect score card, but think things are fundamentally alright.

I absolutely love you and how you analyze what the reasoning is for the weight gain. But girl please...you have been doing AMAZING!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    LW 154.2
    CW 154.6

Still stuck on this plateau after all :frown: I really want to at least get in the 140's by June 1!

No worries girl you will get there!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    LW: 242
    CW: 240
    I lost 2 pounds and am very proud that now that I am back on the wagon I am steadily losing it. Makes to sad to think where I could have been had I just stayed here and kept trying. No going back now though.

I know the feeling girl...the month of April was the devil for me LOL I could have been or should have been in ONEderland right now! But it is ok....we move on and keep rocking it out!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Congrat to all of you that lost this week....YIPEE!!

I hope to lose 2 pounds next week.

Giiiiirl the key to my success this week was I didn't have any junk food in the house at all! So I couldn't even be remotely tempted by it. It was hard, but the reward is so much greater than that 5 minutes you are eating the junk and the afterthought of feeling bad about eating it later. It's ok...today is a new day!