Lets help each other through our journey

Options
Hey everyone I'm 19, 5'3" 243lbs, my goal is to lose 100+ lbs, but taking it step by step. Im looking for some friends who can help me to stay on track and to do the same. I'm open to suggestions for recipes and excersize as well. Friend me :)

Replies

• jenfigmar
    jenfigmar Posts: 40
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm 20 (21 in two weeks!). I'm 5'1 currently weighting 202. I want to lose 83 pounds. I've been login in here for 7 days. Add me :) (i would add you but my app is having problems, I can't enter to peoples profiles :/ )
  • Kmbrin7656
    Options
    jenfigmar wrote: »
    I'm 20 (21 in two weeks!). I'm 5'1 currently weighting 202. I want to lose 83 pounds. I've been login in here for 7 days. Add me :)
    Hey I'm not sure how to add anyone, so can you add me lol
  • kondmanu
    kondmanu Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 25 n 5'4. I have been login here for 7 days. I am 188 lbs.. I want to lose 40lbs... I need some motivation n friends to encourage.. can I add u
  • Kmbrin7656
    Options
    kondmanu wrote: »
    Hi I am 25 n 5'4. I have been login here for 7 days. I am 188 lbs.. I want to lose 40lbs... I need some motivation n friends to encourage.. can I add u

You can add me if you'd like :)
  • baldheadgirlsrock
    baldheadgirlsrock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3 I weigh 197 I wanna lose 30lbs and def keep going from there I will be here for you hun! Friend me I don't know how to Friend people
  • Kmbrin7656
    Options
    Hey I still have no idea how to friend people, my mfp is a little fidgety sometimes, so working on that. In the mean time, I'll be posting on here and on my timeline so everyone can see until it's fixed. :)
  • hmcbride68
    hmcbride68 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me too. I also have a lot to lose, probably about 90 lbs or so. I put on a LOT of weight since I got out of the service
  • Kmbrin7656
    Options
    Hey if anyone sent a friend request in the last couple of hours, the app timed out and all my notifications were erased, so if I haven't replied or added anyone, if you don't mind sending another request I can add you.
  • NicoleEastman
    NicoleEastman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    kondmanu wrote: »

You can add me! I am also 25 and want to lose 40lbs! I just started logging again and I don't want to give up this time! It would be nice to have MFP friends to know I'm not alone in doing it
  • NicoleEastman
    NicoleEastman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3 I weigh 197 I wanna lose 30lbs and def keep going from there I will be here for you hun! Friend me I don't know how to Friend people

Can I friend you? I feel like we have very similar goals! I just need to see I'm not alone in this