Parents of young ones welcomed

Options
Hi. I am just finsihing up my first week (in a word... Hangry) and it occurs to me that it would be helpful to build connections with people that have young children too. I have a 5 and a 2 year old, a full plate with my career, and at 41 I don't have the metabolism and energy I used to. People in similar situations are more than welcomed as friends. Thanks.

Replies

• gostumpy
    gostumpy Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and have a 7 month old in my lap... Daddy pregnancy weight is real!

Will add, anyone else can feel free to add me too!
  • Terrush2004
    Terrush2004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 with a 2 year old. Working full time and feel tired all the time. Needs to eat healthier and do a little more exercising.
  • wistfulruthie
    Options
    I have two 3 year old little girls (blended family) and my husband and I both work full time. Its so hard to find time to do things and eat healthy; especially when he can eat 5 cheese burgers and LOSE weight!
  • bashmir
    bashmir Posts: 43
    Options
    I have 9 month old twins a boy and girl. Trying to get the baby weight off and looking for friends to help with motivation. please feel free to add me.
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for joining the discussion everyone. Unfortunately I am unable to figure out how to send a friend request but would welcome one from you.