Hi I would love to have other ladies to lose weight with and chat

Options
layhl74
layhl74 Posts: 17 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Im a aussie girl and would love to have other ladies to lose weight with and chat and I would love them to want to lose about 30+kg (66lbs) like me so we have a similar goal and can work together :) Im 128kg wanting to drop down to 60-80 kg

please feel free to add me

Replies

• kelhirst
    Options
    Hi, how is your journey going? I too am hoping to loose a lot of weight 40-44kgs to be exact...I'm 10days in and 2.3kgs down
  • curlingnut
    Options
    Hi layhl74,
    I am a Canadian girl who would like to drop 30lbs (or more but will begun with 30). I have started off my New Year by doing a clean eating challenge a couple of other friends.
  • layhl74
    Options
    hiya kelhirst and curling nice to meet you both and Ive lost about 5.3 kg so far and I started just after christmas :) I try before chrismas but didnt get anyway but this time Im more determined to lose the weight :)
  • fransdoggiecare
    Options
    Hi just starting. From Perth. Need so much help. Want to lose in total 30kg but starting with 10kg. Been big all my life and I'm not getting any younger. Good luck to us all
  • layhl74
    Options
    hiya frans :) and yeah i know about not getting younger part as Im 40
  • Phoenix533
    Phoenix533 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi im a kiwi girl age 39 weighing 91kilos and looking at losing 16 kilos to bring me back to 75kilos :D feel free to ad me
  • ifi63
    ifi63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi just starting. From Perth. Need so much help. Want to lose in total 30kg but starting with 10kg. Been big all my life and I'm not getting any younger. Good luck to us all

• ifi63
    ifi63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm a Kiwi 48yr old and have hit 92kilos. Last time I was here was during pregnancy. I've started over and over again since NY's but am determined to get this moving. It really is harder as you get older. 10k is my goal for now and then maybe 5 after that. Trying to cut out sugar and carbs and started exercising.
    Let's keep each other accountable
    Cheers
  • wataneya
    Options
    Hi im Zahraa from Bahrain , i was 104 kg and now im 87.2 and im still continue my diet and this healthy life style
  • DorotheaChristy91
    Options
    Hi everyone! Im Indonesian, 23 years old (105 kg) and would love to be 60 kg. Last time I was here was 3 months ago, I tried so many different diets such as Master cleanse, Mayo clinic diet, Cohen Diet and have lost weight but always gaining more after. For this year I decided to just to eat healthy and more exercising. Lets keep each other motivated!!

Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Anyone in need of modivation please feel free to add me
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want some friends, i am in the UK so the time difference might make it tricky, but i log daily and my diary is open. I am on a lifestyle change and NOT a diet, i have loads to lose, not even come up with a figure yet... will know when i get there lol! I have lost almost 2 stone, ( 28lbs ) and i see this as a steady journey so no mad fad diets or crazy antics, just slowly and surely losing about 1.5-2lbs a week x
  • imakuc
    imakuc Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Ladies...I'm new to fitness pal. I'm in US, I'm 50 and weigh 192. My struggle is not only my diet...but I hate to excersice, I really struggle with the motivation to stick with it and I am easily defeated...in ;my own mind...I do it to myself. As I am newbie ..Can I join your group?
  • layhl74
    Options
    wow welcome to all you lovely ladies and nice to see you all and lets cross fingers we all get to our goal :)
  • layhl74
    Options
    Well its 7.40am here and im trying to motivate myself and get out of bed and grab some breekie and exercise. Hows everyone else going?
  • losingweight1981
    losingweight1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi can I join too desperately trying to get fit and healthy and try and lose some weight
  • layhl74
    Options
    Hiya losing welcome :)
  • tarcha07
    Options
    Hi, feel free to come & join my womans only weightloss & healthy living group! We can all supprt & learn somethung from one another :)
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/669091756521405?ref=bookmark
  • Teener37
    Teener37 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm also looking for a lifestyle change. I'm from the U.S. - Pennsylvania. Just started making the "diet"portion of this change. I am sick of the yoyoing, clothes not fitting, but being able to wear the clothes I really want to! BF & I decided to eat healthier in the new year. My brother got me a Jawbone UP fire my birthday.

So, here I am! I know that I can do this! However, I live a relatively sedentary lifestyle. And this cold weather just makes me want to cuddle up on the couch with a good book :)

I would like to make some weight loss friends to keep me motivated!
  • layhl74
    Options
    Hiya teener :)